While the TEC, Advent and Vasari are embroiled in their own struggles for survival a new threat has emerged, intent on spreading it's infectious plague throughout the universe. The sickening ruthlessness in which entire populations are infected or destroyed is alarming to the TEC, Advent and Vasari alike. If the Plague wasn't enough they were immediately followed yet another race calling themselves the Nephilim. The initial encounter with the "Nephilim" held promise they would unite in defeating the Plague. However, Initial attempts at diplomacy have failed as the Nephilim seem single purposed in their pursuit of the Plague.
Please Download file. extract with 7 zip and place in your Sins of the Fallen (D) Alpha 0.2 folder. Select yes if asked to overwrite files. This is a full release but can be considered as a patch if you have previously downloaded the Alpha 0.2 version.
Sins of the Fallen (D) Alpha 0.2.3
Diplomacy Version Only
Please report any issues found as comments here.Synopsis of (E) Alpha 0.2.1 Patch (see readme.txt for more information)
- Fixes missing Hangar point on Archangel Battleship
- Fixes incorrect Weapon points on Genesis Star Base
- Adds new Scout model
- Adds new Star Base Constructor model
- Adds custome shield meshes for current models
- Adds custom main view and info card icons for current models
- Plague growth abilities added for capital ships
- Plague growth abilities balanced further for frigates
- Plague growth abilities extended to models
- Replaces plague colony with dedicated starbase constructor. Fixes mini-dump issue with AI and spawning process.
- Plague capital ships adjusted for per level hull and shield upgrades to emphasize hull
- Plague capital ships weapons adjusted for balance and proper weapon types
ZombiesRus5 and Team
Notes about Alpha Releases in General Alpha versions of this mod are focusing on delivering complete functionality when possible. However, the quality of some textures, models and sounds are deliberately limited as the goal is to iteratively improve the mods quality overtime along with hopefully the skillset of the modders. Version Alpha 0.2x will fix any issues found with Nephilim race.
Version Alpha 0.3 will introduce the Plague race similar to Alpha 0.2 for the Nephilim.