by Beelim on Oct 27th, 2013
Recently, LT_Monty has announced that balance for most units of Rise of Kings will be completed very soon, and will be ready to ship as a patch.
We will also be launching the following as well:
- More perks for unique units and mercenaries: more unique units, including Sicilian, Moorish, Scottish and Imperial unique units, will be expected to be rebalanced.
- Full flavour text included: Flavour text hitherto has been missing from most unit help entries. We will be changing that soon.
- Full descriptions for each faction: This part has not been completed - we will complete those soon enough.
- Tech complexity: Technology will now be playing an even more important role in creating units and structures, so that factions like Portugal and Burgundy which have few or no unique units will now have a better chance. Techs also have received new names and icons.
- New skins: Thanks to Super7700's hard work, Pavise Arbalests, Halberdiers and Swiss Reislaufer infantry have new skins.
- New unique unit: A new unique unit is being planned to be bundled into the updates, but at present is only being considered.
The first of these is expected to make an appearance by the beginning of December 2013.