United Nations Space Command PR-TRANSMISSION 44877H-07
Encryption Code: Red
Public Key: file /sierra-two-two-three/
Subject: STATUS REPORT
Hey all, it's patch time. We've been listening to all the feedback you've given us since the first release, and have fixed alot of issues people have been having, added some new content, and tweaked the balancing.
New unit: UNSC Orion Battlecruiser, kindly given to us by our friends at Sins of the Prophets.
These immense battlecruisers are the pinnacle of UNSC technology, with 80 Archer Missile launchers, 11 Point Defense Cannons, and a rapidly recharging MAC cannon it can go head to head with almost any Covenant ship. It also carries a large complement of fighters in it's huge hanger bay.
- Labelled the UNSC stations hardpoints.
- Removed the good against/vulnerable to descriptions until a later patch.
- Slashed the build times for many UNSC units.
- Sped up the Marathon and moved it to the tech 4 station.
- Sped up the Iliad Carrier.
- Decreased the time between spawns of fighters from the fighter shipyards.
- Moved the station upgrades to the research queue and decreased UNSC upgrade time.
- Cut the light cruiser's shields.
- Fixed the SFX volume.
- Gave the MAC cannons a power boost.
- UNSC Ships now point at their targets instead of broadsiding them.
- Fixed a collision issue with the Assault Carrier.
- Dissallowed the energy projector from targeting stations.
- Increased unit cap from 40 to 60.
THIS PATCH REQUIRES THE FIRST RELEASE TO WORK.
Just copy the data folder into your CaW folder, on most pcs it will be C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption\Mods\CaW
Merge folders and replace existing files when asked to.
That's it for this time, but keep the feedback coming and we'll keep putting out more patches, Merry Christmas everyone.