A Halo Total Conversion for star wars empire at war: forces of corruption, Replacing the Star Wars Factions with The UNSC, The Covenant and The Flood. Halo © Microsoft Corporation. Covenant at War was created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" using assets from Halo. It is not endorsed by Microsoft and does not reflect the views or opinions of Microsoft or anyone officially involved in producing or managing Halo. As such, it does not contribute to the official narrative of the fictional universe, if applicable.
The 1.2 version of Covenant at War (AKA the June patch). This release is SPACE SKIRMISH ONLY, you'll get all kinds of weird bugs if you try and play galactic conquest. It doesn't require any previous CaW releases for it to work.
This release is SPACE SKIRMISH ONLY, you'll get all kinds of weird bugs if you try and play galactic conquest. It doesn't require any previous CaW releases for it to work.
1. If you have installed any previous versions of CaW, uninstall them (delete them from Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption\mods).
2. Once downloaded, open the .zip archive CaW.zip (easily done with winrar: Rarlab.com )
3. In CaW.zip you will find a folder called CaW, extract this folder to your Forces of corruption mod folder, which should be something like this: C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption\Mods
4. There are two ways to run the mod:
i) Download the EaW/FoC Mod Launcher, which you can find here: Empireatwar.filefront.com , run it, select CaW and hit start. You can also use this launcher: Moddb.com
ii) Download this file: Mega.co.nz put it in your Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption folder and run it (alternate mirror: Gamefront.com ).
- New UNSC Charon and Paris Frigates
- New MAC projectile
- UNSC AI will now fire MAC cannons correctly
- UNSC SMAC Platform added
- UNSC Prowler space mines now explode like proximity mines (extremely hand against corvettes and fighters)
- Added more resource upgrades
- Added Covenant SDC Corvette
- New Covenant Light Cruiser
- New Covenant Destroyer
- New Covenant Assault Carrier
- Added upgradeable ship system
- Several performance optimizations, including:
* LoD models for a few ships and projectiles
* Most reworked models from the above lists are significantly lower poly
- Countless balancing tweaks, you'll find the game plays quite differently to the last version
MEGA mirror: Mega.co.nz