As we promised, here is, the upcoming Soundtrack .rar file with the full and official soundtrack of Amnesia: Fear in Hands PLEASE CLICK IN VIEW DETAILS...
Set ninety years after A Machine for Pigs, Daryon Wolfinger, a bankrupt detective now finds himself lost and desperate for unknown answers about his disappeared wife, that left him after a fight in their house. Daryon is a very agressive husband and a terrible father, living in the shadows, hiding from the monsters in his head with the famous potion of Amnesia, also known as the very popular beer. He takes care from a poor girl named Sofia, his daughter of only 11 years old and for him she is everything that he has left in his life. He will do anything for her, but she wouldn't do the same, since she hates him for everything that he has done with her mother. Daryon, in a last attempt to set things right, tries to track down his now ex-wife Nathalia. He fails and again run to the nearest bar to forget his total failure.
A shadow emerges... It start running in Sofia's direction. She is sleeping at her room, but Dary isn't at home. When he comes back home, he find a letter from an unknown man, with all the answers that he wants. He has his wife and daughter and he can't believe in what his eyes are seeing. He pursues the man but end plummeting from a cliff, in the thoroughfare of the outskirts of Brennard City... He wakes up in a forest, bleeding, destined to die. With no memory except from hallucinations of a man with a gas mask, holding the had of a girl, he now must ask himself his purpose and true legacy to save the ones he once loved.
- 3/4 hours of gameplay to complete 100%
- 3 main campaigns: Play as Daryon Wolfinger, the main protagonist, or choose the path taken by his daughter or the main villian to discover all the secrets behind this deep psychological story-driven experience.
- Open World Environment: access any room, district or location since the beginning of the game.
- Side-Quests: help the citizens around Brennard to find your way out to the kidnapper of your daughter and wife.
- No Jump-Scares
- Multiple languages support (Russian, Brazil Portuguese & English), with possible future updates for more language supports.
- Custom models, particles, billboards, textures, shaders, gameplay features, soundtrack, FX sounds and much more, to make your experience the most unique and terrifying possible.
- Professional Voice-Acting
- Unique gameplay features: Detective Sense (Daryon Wolfinger), Switch between lighting sources, Vitae syringe consumption (Daryon, The Torturer) and much more.
Full Game: STILL TO BE DECIDED
"Between Us" Sneak Demo: FALL 2015
We from Blaster Lizard are already aiming in which platforms Amnesia: Fear in Hands should be published. It came across that Steam Greenlight is nowadays the best gaming platform that an indie game can choose to publish it own game. We're still discussing about new possibilites but we want to know what YOU think about it. It would be good?
There is also a new trailer coming soon. You guys might be excited about the released poster of the announcing date for the Official Demo release. Yes. We will have soon new info about it to share with everyone. Also, more news about our standalone game (in development) called Canis Lupus will arrive shortly here on Mod/Indie DB. Thank you all for the extremely positive support and for always staying with us! You guys are the best!
Latest tweets from @gtblaster
Hmmm looks like a cool idea. T.co
10hours 35mins ago
Amnesia: Fear in Hands is getting close to be Greenlight on Steam. Would you guys like the idea of having a total conversion mod on Steam?
10hours 37mins ago
Confirmed! The Official Demo for Amnesia: Fear in Hands is arriving fall this year. Already hyped? Yes, we either! T.co
Jan 25 2015, 8:38pm
Presentable Liberty. No game'll ever come near to what this masterpiece has done. Really, it won't. It is certanly the best game I've played
Jan 22 2015, 10:15pm
Grand Chase has brought me so many good memories. It is sad that it's going to end... Oh hell
Jan 22 2015, 1:13am
Jan 22 2015, 1:12am
@thatjustinng Or I'm just crazy and what we'll see is just a whole new upgraded VR tech system with cool mechanics and I'm thinking shit XD
Jan 22 2015, 12:35am
@thatjustinng It really sounds amazing, but in the scary way. A digital world is made to interact with, not to live in it. This is sick!
Jan 22 2015, 12:33am
Posted 3 new screenshots with research themes on ModDB. Go check it out! T.co
Jan 21 2015, 10:47pm
Oculus Rift, Playstation Morpheus, Google Glass and Kinect are enough.
Jan 21 2015, 10:46pm