This member has provided no bio about themself...
Got this great mod to work. However, after playing it for hours. I can't help but notice I can't place the Mass effect Gates nor the Moon defense platform from Starship troopers. Any ideas?
Does this work with 1.63?
To all you people, thinking you are banned for no reason, this is not the case. You are most likely banned because you lied about your age in your interview request. Signing up with a DOB then putting another DOB on your interview request makes you looks dumb, hence the ban.
You would be able to play here. However, you are responsible for your account that you make. No duplicate accounts are allowed. So you AND your brother would have to be interviewed under the same name.
Actually it was just the normal song lol. Video I watched with the song in it must have been about halfway through the song lol.
Is there a list of music used in the mod? As I would love that remix of Invaders Must Die. Of course, I can't find that remix anywhere. :(
Indeed. 80% of the people banned, are banned before they are even accepted due to lying about their age. the other 20% are people Banned due to crappy Role Play.
If validated, top left ;)
*TO THOSE WANTING TO REGISTER AT CLRPG WEBSITE*
Please have patience, registrations open from time to time and are opened at random. So keep an eye out on the forums as they may just suddenly open for a "Limited" time.
Please note: Asking to be accepted or continuing to pester any of the members for access will only delay your entrance into the community. So please have patience.
Sign up on the forums. Await validation when players are being accepted, from there you will gain access to our TS3 server.
No, but providing you are mature enough and pass the interview stage, you will be ok. However, if you end up lying in anyway, regarding age, your time will be short.
So is this mod dead? I just managed to download like 5+ gb of the game and patches only to see 0 player base.
This mod dead now? This is practically the best mod for this game. I haven't see any other mod with just as many cannons on the ships hull as this one. And I like many and big guns.
Perhaps in 3 more years, Arma III will eventually release, and you can join then ;)
My guess is.... You used google translate to even write that comment. Hence why you were most likely denied.
I think that comment was very immature and very rude.
So is the Battlestar Galactica Fleet Commander no longer in development? As it was taken down, and then I didn't hear anything thing about it. Since it's no longer listed on the main forums of your website, I'm guessing its dead.
Well guess its dead to everyone that doesn't speak french. As the site is... French >_>
It does it, no matter what graphics settings I have it on. :(
I'm having a problem with viewing units. Every time I zoom out far enough it starts to lag really bad and makes the camera hard to control. Not sure as to the cause as to why this is happening. Any ideas?
Os their an estimate on when we can get a working download? Since you guys are basically going off of the older files and improving/remaking many of them, it shouldn't be too long since there is a nice head start. However, I could be wrong :P
Unfortunately, You will have to wait till you are at least 15, and then you will have to pass a maturity test. Exceptions can be made, however, you have to prove your worth.
Tracking. Looks sexy, keep it up :)
"Permanently fixed the "helicopter turns the other way after firing anti-tank missile" bug."
This still happens with Medium Air to Air Helicopters fire sidewinders. Quite irritating, but the mod is still great ;)
If this were to come out for Arma II I would serously have problems in my pants.
They should be up by now ;). The forums were experiancing some problems, but are resolved.
Jail times vary. Most the time they arn't that long. If people want to commit crimes on the server that would usually get them a life sentence then whats harm in waiting a few hours for your misconduct on the server. This is a Roll Play server, not a death match server where you kill half the server and expect to only serve 10 mins. Regarding the police as well, they arn't a bunch of power hungary people. They get the job done, they obey the laws AND enforce it. Sure the clpd has had it share of BAD cops, but they slowly get weeded out and discharged. Simple as that.
Well it's too bad we have plenty people to play that HAVE mics ;)