My name is Mikkel, better know on the internet as Nilghai. I'm a game developer, and I have been working with game developing the last 4 years. I got my big focus on 3D graphic and 2D textures. I do 3D models for company commercials.
My name is Mikkel Frid Nørgaard and I live in a small country called Denmark in Europe. My languages are English and Danish. I'm currently studying advanced English. I have been working with 3D- and 2D-art the last 5 years and I got a lot of experience working as a team, no matter the distance between the team members. I got experience working with following programs:
Technical software experience
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Photoshop
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- Autodesk Maya
- Autodesk Sketchbook Pro
- Autodesk XSI
- Crazy Bump
- UDK World Editor (UDK)
- Hammer Editor (Source SDK)
- Sandbox 2 (Cryengine)
- C4 World Editor (C4 Engine)
Graphic design skills
3ds Max, Maya, XSI and Z-Brush:
- Creating detalied high quality low-poly and high-poly models.
- Unwrapping both hard and organic geometry.
- Material creating, both using mental ray and Vray.
- Creating detaild textures, bumpmaps, specmaps and displacement maps using Adobe Photoshop and Z-brush. (For these I'm working with a large size Wacom intuos 4 tablet)
- Rigging and skinning both high and low poly models.
- Animating for both games and films.
- Detailed renders, both using Mental ray and Vray.
Photoshop, Crazy Bump, Z-Brush and Autodesk Sketchbook Pro
- Detailed textures for both 3D models using unwraps and for mapping use to create a detailed environment.
- Baking bumpmaps, specmaps and displacement maps.
- Concept for both models and maps using a pen tablet.
Adobe Flash and Adobe Dreamweaver
- Both static and dynamic website creation. See Teamlogiops.dk
Adobe After Effects
- Video editing.
- Working with 3D and 2D objects.
Feel free to watch me! :)
No blogs were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the blog list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This is a group for all developers using the Unreal Developer's Kit. Open for all commercial, non-commercial and personal projects!
Are you a 3D artist? Have you been working with Maya for a long time? or did you just start on using Maya? In this group will you be able to find help...
Are you a 3D artist? Are you looking for some inspiration? Do you just want to collaborate or know who your fellow ModDB artists are? Doesn't matter what...
If it's information about Mod DB and ramblings about mods in general that you are after - then you have come to the right place. Welcome to the official...
Indie games are changing the world, one giant pixel at a time. With Indie DB we aim to support independent developers and their games, by providing them...
For all the old skool modders that have stuck by Mod DB from v1 to v4. A lot has changed as over the years as the site moved from a dark v1 to a bright...
Grab hand picked indie games, available for a heavily discounted price every couple of weeks at Indie Royale.
Desura is a community driven digital distribution service for gamers, putting the best games, mods and downloadable content from developers at gamers...
No groups were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the group list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Start a group and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.