My name is Mikkel, better know on the internet as Nilghai. I'm a game developer, and I have been working with game developing the last 4 years. I got my big focus on 3D graphic and 2D textures. I do 3D models for company commercials.
My name is Mikkel Frid Nørgaard and I live in a small country called Denmark in Europe. My languages are English and Danish. I'm currently studying advanced English. I have been working with 3D- and 2D-art the last 5 years and I got a lot of experience working as a team, no matter the distance between the team members. I got experience working with following programs:
Technical software experience
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Photoshop
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- Autodesk Maya
- Autodesk Sketchbook Pro
- Autodesk XSI
- Crazy Bump
- UDK World Editor (UDK)
- Hammer Editor (Source SDK)
- Sandbox 2 (Cryengine)
- C4 World Editor (C4 Engine)
Graphic design skills
3ds Max, Maya, XSI and Z-Brush:
- Creating detalied high quality low-poly and high-poly models.
- Unwrapping both hard and organic geometry.
- Material creating, both using mental ray and Vray.
- Creating detaild textures, bumpmaps, specmaps and displacement maps using Adobe Photoshop and Z-brush. (For these I'm working with a large size Wacom intuos 4 tablet)
- Rigging and skinning both high and low poly models.
- Animating for both games and films.
- Detailed renders, both using Mental ray and Vray.
Photoshop, Crazy Bump, Z-Brush and Autodesk Sketchbook Pro
- Detailed textures for both 3D models using unwraps and for mapping use to create a detailed environment.
- Baking bumpmaps, specmaps and displacement maps.
- Concept for both models and maps using a pen tablet.
Adobe Flash and Adobe Dreamweaver
- Both static and dynamic website creation. See Teamlogiops.dk
Adobe After Effects
- Video editing.
- Working with 3D and 2D objects.
Feel free to watch me! :)