This member has provided no bio about themself...
Human ghetto corgi
So... If this would happen to you, then you would lend your friend a helping hand?
There was a man who really took good care of his body. He lifted weights and jogged 6 miles a day. One day, he took a look in the mirror - yes, he was a bit vain - and noticed that he was tan all over except for his *****. So, he decided to do something about it.
He went to the beach, completely undressed himself and buried in the sand, except for his *****, which he left sticking out.
Two old ladies were strolling along the beach, one using a cane. Upon encountering the ***** sticking up over the sand, she began to move it around with her cane, remarking to the other lady, "There's no justice in the world."
The other lady asked what she meant.
The lady with the cane replied,
"When I was 20, I was curious about it.
When I was 30, I enjoyed it.
When I was 40, I asked for it.
When I was 50, I paid for it.
When I was 60, I prayed for it.
When I was 70, I forgot about it.
Now, I am 80 and the damn things are growing wild on the beach and I'm too old to squat!
They're all hax0rs sent to ModDb by Iluminati, you can't cover the truth forever. I know. We know.
With all that hype regarding the HL3, I can only say, that whatever they are going to do, they will produce the next Duke Nukem Forever. You wan't the hype?! You can't handle the hype!
You bastard! you gypsy bastard! How can you have only "+" karma sign!
I call hax!
If you're using steam, then unsuscribe the mod in the workshop, restart steam and try to play. If this does't work, then change then try to change the name of the mod folder.
This mod only needs one thing to be perfect. Optimization.
It seems that I'm too lame to play it.
I'm constantly getting stuck on way too many missions (I'm rarely getting killed, but I've very often no clue what should I actually do at given moment), now I'm just going to "put the mod on the shelf" and just wait for the next Blue Planet.
1. Roll the tube out so you get a strip of paper.
2. Cut the strip into a square.
3. Cut a square in the middle of a square
4. Cut 6 smaller squares near the central square.
5. Cut 6 even smaller squares near the every small square.
6. Repeat point 5 infinitely
7. Congratulations you've created a Sierpinski Carpet. It has no area, so it has no surface, therefore it has no surface that could get dirty. But it's still a physical object, so you can use it to clean your bottom (remember everything is toilet paper if you're brave enough).
8. Problem solved, drink some beer for further enlightment, just as I do.
Who else is wondering, how the next ME is going to be like? ;)
In the good, old IL-2 Sturmovik game, it took actually more bullets to take down an IL than a T-34.
You mean afroamerican jewelry?
You shall not spank!
Freedom knows no borders.
The italian version of Mr. Clinton is called Berlusconi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My friend told me once, that if I would like to enertain my younger cousin, then he knows a great internet show for kids, with cute animals and rainbows etc.
Following his advice, I googled the "Happy Tree Friends" and decided to see one episode for myself.
It wasn't certainly that what I expected.
It is also a site for gamers.
For nerd gamers to be honest.
The girls that are here can't wear mini skirts. You know why?
Because their balls would get cold.
Firebrigade "Cockblock" won one more time!
This post was clearly made by some Englishman ;)
It's funny and sad to see how even here, the christians are simply overlooked and forgotten. The christianity is getting bashed everywhere around the world, not to mention the christians in some let's say "Third World Countries", that are getting literally bashed for wearing a cross in the public.
Oh well seriously, this discussion is going to be too serious for this group. I would think twice before posting anything what deals with the religion, it's a very private topic for some people and it's one of the best ways to produce epic shitstorms.
Friendship is magic.
Magic is HERESY!
Swiggity swooty I'm coming for that booty!
If you haven't read the Witcher series - then you should really do it. Just start with book 3, because the first two are just a loose compilation of witcher-related stories.
I hope that the series atmosphere wasn't "lost in translation", the polish original is written with a humorous and sarcastic style. I loved the Witcher books and I love the games ;)
Sorry for late reply, but you can always exit the area and enter it again. Just head to the rostok factory, go there, and go back immediatly back to cordon. This should restock the traders in the area.
I was doing it with the trader in the army warehouses the dead city is nearby so I was going there and back again to pile up some of the new ammo types, especially the 7.51 ammo is very scarce. Regards!
I've found some small bugs :)
1. The animations of the pump-action shotguns are a bit broken, the fire rate doesn't match the reloading animation and this "pumping" movement is cut in the middle. The same goes to reloading the SV 98
2. The SV 98 rifle shows a small glitch/part of the players body on the left side
3. The Desert Eagle is permamently adjusted to be in the middle of your sight, if you try to aim it with RMB the gun is wandering upwards and to the left into a very strange position, the hand's texture is also glitched and blank while doing this.
4. The minimap is off, but the sounds informing that stalkers are in range are still there. Also the clock occupies the old position, it looks a bit weird with the minimap off.
5.The game crashes if you will try to repair stuff.
6. The scopes of some of the new weapons aren't properly adjusted (DX10)
7. TEC pistol can't fire in full-auto mode.
That's it. Otherwise I'm really enjoying your work, the LA feels a lot more complex with your mod installed:) I wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I've just lowered the graphics to absolute minimum and entered the area once more. The game stuttered several times but it's working fine at the moment. After that I've changed all settings back to maximum. I suppose the memory was overloaded or something :)
Well... it's a very nice addon to the LA, the performance is greatly improved, new guns are well-made and very fitting, other minor tweaks are generally balancing the gameplay, so it isn't just a walk through the park. So far I've encountered only one game-breaking bug.
The game always crashes when I'm getting close to the trader in Chernobyl outskirts, I'm not getting a crash log or anything, the screen just blacks out and I have to terminate the process.
I've tried to delete the thumbs.db but I coulnd't find it in the proper folder - even with set-to-be-visible hidden files.
Old but gold
Since "kurwa" means a "*****" then "Kurwaborn" translates roughly to ... ?
I'm not really keen on posting stuff, but this Polandball comic just cracked me up!