This member has provided no bio about themself...
Star Destroyer Drifting!
Any update for this mod?
So, I'm fairly new to this mod so I wanted to ask what factions exist in Reforged? I got turned around because of the recent faction splits, unit shuffles, and updates. Is there a unit list for each faction's current inventory?
I searched for one but didn't fine any.
Black Knights of Angmar?
Awesome you guys did go for adding the missile launcher!
Really? In the current 2.6 version?
I'll look again but I don't think I saw any.
Could you imagine if something like the Lucrehulks had rotating turrets for weapons? That would look so amazing if possible!
Don't minor heroes perma-die while major ones respawn?
If there was another one that would make it the Rebel Two!
Maybe if it loses its Recusant engines, Rebel One loses its Power to Engines ability or its slows down somewhat, but not completely.
I remembered something about the Bakura-class star destroyer. They had the "hyperwave inertial momentum sustainer" which was a system designed to counteract an interdiction field.
What if the Bakura-class was the only ship that was immune to a Interdictor? Just to make it unique.
I remembered something about the Bakura-class. They had the "hyperwave inertial momentum sustainer" which was a system designed to counteract an interdiction field.
Like, does the Rebel One have more guns than a normal Providence or is it faster because of all the extra engines?
I know nkorn has his own ideas for how it preforms, but will it be the same in AOTR?
I kinda of think personally that it should have a lot of engine hard-points because there are so many of them. It makes it harder to stop or prevent from retreating, though not impossible.
OOH! From the first image I thought it just had a regular Providence model but you gave it its own modified appearance! Kudos! And do I spy Recusant engines in the back there? Also, will Rebel One preform differently than a regular Providence?
Will it at least have its own little info box and be named Rebel One?
Is it on your list to give Rebel One there a proper model?
If they are no longer Chiss, I take it they will not pawn Clawcraft anymore? What fighters will they spawn then?
I agree with just about all of your suggestions except removing the point defense ability from the Acclamator. The Dreadnought yes, but the Acclamator had 24 point defense guns. Also the Acc-IIs were much more dedicated warships.
I think that it's a good philosophy that every unit has its own unique quirk to it that makes it special and something you want to build.
Heyo! I know your waiting till summer to get back on this, but I thought I'd submit my two cents for this project.
1. Fall of the Jedi. The Jedi who died during Order 66 (like Plo Koon, Mundi, Aalya Secura) in your army turn hostile, and the following planetary battles are them versus all the forces you currently have on that planet. It’s a slaughter obviously, but so was Order 66. :P
2. The Dark Times. Once Order 66 in the game hits, the Jedi characters you have scatter on to Neutral planets. Shaak Ti leaves your army and appears on Felucia, Kenobi on Tatooine, Yoda on Dagobah, etc. Killing them gives you that planet and grants rewards in Imperial units or credits.
3. In the early Rebellion campaign, players can recruit these surviving Jedi. But they are non-respawnable and will perma-die.
4. For the Separatists, instead of Fleet Captains and Commanders, they could get Tactical Droids and Super Tactical droids to enhance your Droid units and give combat bonuses.
5. Early Empire will face a handful of Separatist Holdout planets, just a handful or whatever you feel like, to feel like your really securing your grip on the Galaxy.
6. Separatist units besides droids? If this is possible. Like the Neimoidian Gunnery Battalion, Nimbus commandos, Geonosians, Trandoshans, etc.
7. Separatist Heroes like Durge could use a buff, he's suppose to be mad strong and basically a one man army who's killed multiple Jedi. Aurra Sing could also use a retool as a more effective sniper.
1. Are you sticking purely to Legends? I'm fine either way.
2. After turning from the Republic to the Empire, will Stormtroopers be buildable on other planets instead of purely on Kamino and Coruscant for the Clones? Still elite Stormtrooper units could be built there.
3. Also, release a list of Separatist Heroes?
4. How will you resolve the spam issues that plagued RAW? Venators, ARC-170s, Wookiees, and LAATs were OP.
Hope you find some of these useful and I still look forward to seeing you progress!
Would be nice if they were scripted to attack the planets bordering them. But only those ones, that way that don't just sit there inert the entire campaign and they don't distract from the main GC.
Maybe they only send their ships out instead of actually invading planets.
I love the model as it is but just a random thought. What if some of the engine units were replaced by ones from a Munificent or Recusant? Just to make it look even more mismatched.
Which part is from the Recusant?
By that do you mean the hard-points on the rebuilt sections have less health or something?
This is going to be amazing
Does it have less armor perhaps?
Fair enough, thank you for responding. I guess the First Order will be more "quality over quantity" in terms of capital ships?
An interesting juxtaposition, considering how the Rebels/Empire both operated then and now.
(also btw) Apparently the NR captured three Executor SSDs from the Empire, so that will be fun to implement.
So they are a AI then? Can't play as them but they are operating under their own power?