Special shoutout to Arachir and the Divide and Conquer team for allowing us to use their tools, models and more. I would also like to point out how much of a help the Call of Warhammer: Beginning of The End Times mod team has been to us. Hats off to both parties for their great sportsmanship and contributions to the modding community
Hello to all fans of Reforged!
As alot of you probably know, the developers have been hard at work and have finally released the new 0.95 patch for Reforged!
We would like to post this article to announce the release, and furthermore to post a changelog of the many new additions added in this patch.
Faction & Unit Additions:
- Elves of Lindon, Dwarves of Khazad dum, Rhudaur
- Cardolan replaced Eriador, with a brand new roster and Arthedain replaced Arnor.
- Umbar received entirely new numenorean heritage reskin for their mid and high tiers. (by CoweringComa)
- All other factions have received many additional reskins and new units, such as trolls, artillery, various different infantry, cavalry, and archers. while some units have been removed to make space for new units. (500 units limit in-game engine)
- Most of the units now have visible armor changes when upgraded.
- More diversity added to models within a unit.
- New Siege Engine reskins added by Crimson Behelit (isengard Ballista, ladders and ram) more still in progress.
- Bunch of new animations including troll drummers, two handed cavalry and fancy moves for assassins and elves.
Brand New Meta:
- All units and factions have been rebalanced entirely via a new statistics system developed by the reforged team, physics has been greatly enhanced and the immersion of the game greatly increased.
- No more OP units (give or take the odd error you may find, but will be fixed in the next 0.95.1 hotfix).
- More focus on faction playstyle differentiation.
- New organized map system set in place, with dozens of new maps added.
- New epic, and immersive siege maps created by Wk added. (Cair Andros, Dol Amroth, Grey Havens)
- Over 30 New Loading Screens using fan art from the middle earth universe. (replacing the old ones)
- New Intro Cinematic created by Jordan aka Jmonster.
- New menu background and intro animation by CrimsonBehelit, UI changes by WK.
- New horns, and the general advisors have been adjusted accordingly to each faction.
- Brand New Name System set in place by Stefan2110 for majority of factions.
Thank you for your continued support!
Regards from The Reforged Team"
- All our Social-Media & Donation-Page Links:
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (5 agree) 10/10
Great work so far even if its not finished. The units look awesome and I can finally get my actual dunedain troops instead of just the "half dunedain troops". Anyway great mod for multiplayer, keep up the good work! :D
Feb 14 2017 by CityOfKings