The name is Gareth, I am 25, a hardcore gamer, I also enjoy metal music, movies and football/soccer.
Is there a way to install this with the Origin version of 2142? Cause I just bought it for $0.99 but I know some mods don't work with games linked to Origin.
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!! FINISH ALREADY!
Nice mod but when i bring up the main menu I cant see the cursor, anyway to fix that??
how do I kno the mod is activated when I put the Paradox folder in the Mods folder in My Documents???
Well this sucks. I cant play on the list shown above because their max ping is 150 and mine is an average 175 to 190
Rest in Peace Mr. Scruff may Odin guide you through the halls of Valhalla -salute-
HAHAHA I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!
OH HELL YEA!!!
You guys planning to bring the other Base Assault maps over to COD5 in some upcoming updates?
the wait is killing me when it comes to that Star Wars Mod. Are you guys huge Star Wars fans like you said on the mod page?
Link??? I want to play this mod!!!
WHOA! MASSIVE OP!
this should be interesting
No Dedicated Servers for the PC version:
Fourzerotwo was on our BASH webcast this morning and he had a few surprises for the PC community.
I've summarized some of my own thoughts from the cast here:
* IW partnering through Steam is what you will see in the future. Matchmaking is not through Steam, but IW.NET is run in conjunction with Steam.
* GSP's will no longer be renting out servers.
* No PunkBuster. VAC will be used as an anti cheat.
* Retail distribution: Pre-orders will get a disk. Or you could order from Steam.
* DLC may now need to be paid for - not confirmed.
* Piracy was only a small reason for going to IW.NET - not the whole reason.
* No more clan servers. Private matches, replace clan servers.
* Listen servers will connect to each other.
* IW.NET/Steam will replace the community server admin
* Competitive gaming has changed forever.
* It might be possible in the future for IW engineers to load a "competitive" setting on IW.NET, but it is far from a guarantee. It might also never happen.
* Modding the game is now very much in question. Fourzerotwo had no info on modding. However, it appears that there will be no mods or maps for MW2.
* Modding in SpecOps? Unknown.
Today our game has changed for ever.
I'll leave this post with Josh Peckler's comments from planetmedalofhonor.com:
The server community is what's made us. It's what defined us.
IW.NET is getting the PC community to turn into consoles. You're trying to re-write our history.
Well I downloaded that an extracted it to my mods folder but when I tried to play it I keep getting the Compile error so I looked at the readme an it said to update to 1.3?
you guys should update here with the new version of Modern Weapons with Tower Defense.
The Trandoshan slavers used a energy powered shotgun when they took over the Republic Battlecruiser Prosecuter
Clone Commandos ala Republic Commando FTW!!!!
what song by Credence Clearwater is being used in the main menu??
Hmm I wonder how come it switched from Tib Wars to Starcraft 2?
Eye of the Beholder by Metallica
PAINT IT BLACK!! OH MAN I LOVE THAT SONG!!! Keep it up!!!!
Keep it up amigo I have all the patience to wait for this mod.
WHOOPS I PRESSED THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF NEXT PICTURE!!! SORRY!!!
Agreed it still looks great but get rid of the colors lol
mm it looked off while it was burning like seeing a lot of different colors on the branches that shouldnt be there.
yea its Prime haha
Lord Vader's personal fighter
For the Empire!
very nice homage to A New Hope