Approximately 20 years after the events depicted in Deus Ex, The World is only beginning to recover from a Catastrophic worldwide depression.
In the Chaotic period of recovery, several religious and political factions see an opportunity to re-shape a worldwide governament to their agendas, understanding that the right moves now could determine the shape of human society for decades- even centruries- to come.
In this techno-nightmare, take part in the dark struggle to raise the world from its own ashes.
* Dynamic and innovative 1st person-action/adventure brings a level of reality unprecedented in a videogame.
* Biotech modifications allow players to see through walls, leap 40 feet into the air, regenerate critical body damage or render yourself radar invisible.
* Globe-hop to real world locations such as Seattle, Antarctica, and Cairo.
* Cunning stealth gameplay, with darkness and sound affecting enemy awareness.
* Variable gameplay offers multiple solutions to problems and support for varying stylistic approaches.
* Non-lethal, non-violent resolution to conflict, allowing players to make ethical statements through their actions.
* The player's progress through the game is supported by an unprecedented freedom of action by a dynamic, non-linear story with responsive plot branches.
In the meantime, demonstration parts 4 & 5 have been unveiled!
Get excited for Part 6, which will be revealed Nov 27th.
All parts so far:
More testers are needed. Send me a PM or let it be known that you are willing in the comments section below.
Additionally, the full list of AI features has been revealed early.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.