This texture pack revamps or replaces nearly all of the textures in Deus Ex: Invisible War making it look better in every way. Note: Downloadable game...
Approximately 20 years after the events depicted in Deus Ex, The World is only beginning to recover from a Catastrophic worldwide depression.
In the Chaotic period of recovery, several religious and political factions see an opportunity to re-shape a worldwide governament to their agendas, understanding that the right moves now could determine the shape of human society for decades- even centruries- to come.
In this techno-nightmare, take part in the dark struggle to raise the world from its own ashes.
* Dynamic and innovative 1st person-action/adventure brings a level of reality unprecedented in a videogame.
* Biotech modifications allow players to see through walls, leap 40 feet into the air, regenerate critical body damage or render yourself radar invisible.
* Globe-hop to real world locations such as Seattle, Antarctica, and Cairo.
* Cunning stealth gameplay, with darkness and sound affecting enemy awareness.
* Variable gameplay offers multiple solutions to problems and support for varying stylistic approaches.
* Non-lethal, non-violent resolution to conflict, allowing players to make ethical statements through their actions.
* The player's progress through the game is supported by an unprecedented freedom of action by a dynamic, non-linear story with responsive plot branches.
GMDX's Moddb Profile: Moddb.com
New gore improvements, weaponry enhancements, including realistic recoil and new damage mods, new spoofed physics systems, more interactive objects, new ammo types, a new stamina system, plenty level design and visual effect improvements, AI are more formidable than ever and so on.
Observe some of these changes in the teaser below: