This texture pack revamps or replaces nearly all of the textures in Deus Ex: Invisible War making it look better in every way. Note: Downloadable game...
Approximately 20 years after the events depicted in Deus Ex, The World is only beginning to recover from a Catastrophic worldwide depression.
In the Chaotic period of recovery, several religious and political factions see an opportunity to re-shape a worldwide governament to their agendas, understanding that the right moves now could determine the shape of human society for decades- even centruries- to come.
In this techno-nightmare, take part in the dark struggle to raise the world from its own ashes.
* Dynamic and innovative 1st person-action/adventure brings a level of reality unprecedented in a videogame.
* Biotech modifications allow players to see through walls, leap 40 feet into the air, regenerate critical body damage or render yourself radar invisible.
* Globe-hop to real world locations such as Seattle, Antarctica, and Cairo.
* Cunning stealth gameplay, with darkness and sound affecting enemy awareness.
* Variable gameplay offers multiple solutions to problems and support for varying stylistic approaches.
* Non-lethal, non-violent resolution to conflict, allowing players to make ethical statements through their actions.
* The player's progress through the game is supported by an unprecedented freedom of action by a dynamic, non-linear story with responsive plot branches.
The Deus Ex: Human Revolution conspiracy grows deeper in The Missing Link. During Adam's quest for the truth in Deus Ex: Human Revolution, he mysteriously vanishes for three days. Where was he? What did he find out? The Missing Link reveals it all. For more information, visit Deusex.com
Lead Narrative Designer Mary DeMarle walks you through the new environments and gameplay you will find in The Missing Link DLC for Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
Many of you have asked: "Will the fridge appear in the Missing Link?"