Black Mesa: Classic is demake of Black Mesa: Source or remastered for Half-Life 1. Black Mesa: Classic use his own fgd, model's, map's. Halfbar Collective add new feature's in gameplay, improved AI for NPC's, improved texture's, remaded map's from Black Mesa: Source. We use Half-Life story, only add what Crowbar Collective add in game. And our goal's is making something new for old Half-Life 1.
We making high poly models and props for mod. Our aim is make Half-Life 1 on next gen.
All Black Mesa's maps for Half-Life are full of details and over 50 props for Great Gameplay!
Completely reworked code.
Riccohet, Step4enko, poopman2845656345464, Jongmeister, Erhandd, Max Nexus, Magic Nipples, Oldmelnik, Black Mesa Devs, Pimonfeed, ALLAN, [TR]-Emir, Leonelc, LambdaGeneration, CS_PRO, ^^MTB_-_Animations^^.
Pentiuname, Max Nexus, [TR]-Emir, Jongmeister, Ricochet, Wolterhon, Whitedeath2nd, poopman2845656345464, supadupaplex, Headcrabstudios.
1. What are your aims for the mod?
2. Will there be co-op support?
3. Will there be support for other modifications using yours work?
4. Will the full content from Black Mesa be transferred to this mod?
5. Why is this idea to transfer a remake to the old engine?
6. Do you somehow collaborate with the Crowbar Collective?
7. Will you carry over and remakes addons?
8. Will you only use your content for your mod?
9. Will Easter Egg be in mod or something like this?
10. Will there be a port on the android devices?
11. What about copyrights?
12. When will the first demo or beta be released and when will the mod release?
13. What new will you add to the mod?
14. Do you need playtesters?
15. What Twich integration?
1. Our aims for mod are to recreate the Black Mesa from the original in a new form, more elaborated, with improved design of maps, and so on. Because at one time, Valvé did the maps badly, you can see bugs with textures when going to another level, holes between the walls, we will fix all this for better gameplay, and most gamers whos love Half-Life can't buy or cant play because they have weak computers.We are trying to help them, but the mod will be available only for the Half-Life 1 license to pay tribute to the developers for this masterpiece.
2. We developing Co-op for this mod, and we will support it approximately as Sven Co-op did in his time. Of course, the gameplay will be different from Sven Co-op because we have no engine sources, and we cannot remake all game with zero. But Co-op will be at a high level, even without it. Co-op will be available after the mod is fully released, multiplayer, arcade, and team deathmatch will also be supported.
3. Yes, there will be support for modifications to the final version of our mod. But before all this you must tell us what you are going to do, and if we accept it , then you can do everything that you have planned.But copyright on models and textures still us.
4. It is possible that not everything, but we will transfer everything carefully, the same design, effects, but the restriction of the engine will not allow us to make colorful graphics, but we will improve it as many times as we can, just do not forget to make a good optimization for all this.This went on all computers. And not the situation with Half-Life: Echoes, where there were problems with the optimization of maps.
5. There have already been many attempts to make the transfer of Black Mesa, and the same remasters who were quickly die. So we will work more carefully and promise that the mod will come out for sure. And the fact that mod will developing with modelers with gamebanana. We can invite them to our team, and get all the copyrights on their models. By the same token, we give other developers a chance to become popular.
6. Yes, since last summer we have been cooperating with them. They support our ideas and they like what we do.
7. Perhaps we will redo them too, it's possible, but so far we have nothing to say for that.
8. If possible, we will use only our own models and textures, but if we don't have time before the demo or beta version, we can use other people's works with the mention of the author.
9. Yes, we will add such things, referring to ourselves or to another mod that helped us and maybe games.
10. Yes, there be a port on an android device, maybe even with a separate pack of models and textures, for good optimization on android devices.
11. All our models will be under the copyright on the goldsource engine, if you use them without our permission, your mod will be with the report.
12. We are not sure, but the first demo version will be released approximately in q2 of this year. A beta version is around this fall. The release itself is roughly scheduled for the summer of 2020.
13. By new, we mean all the Black Mesa content, which brought us new models, maps, sprites, effects, etc.
14. Yes, we need playtesters to eliminate all the bugs, crashes and similar errors in the mod. If you are experienced in this, you can send your application to me on email: email@example.com
15. Yes, we add integration for twitch streamers, with adding or spawning new features
Hello everyone, we need your help with Black Mesa: Classic developing.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
New weapon Update for Black Mesa: Classic. Put in in the models folder.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.