So until Bannerlord reaches full version I've decided to put some more of my energy into this mod a little longer. Big update, see change log below...
- Fixed no cattle for sale in farms making the get fat cows quest hard to complete
- Made the get fat cows quest more transparent
- Fixed a possible issue with peasant rebellions
- Fixed a bug with your children's name if they have children of their own
- Fixed a potential bug if you battled near your lair or Hadrian's Wall, saw a battle message and immediately left battle thus causing message to appear again and again for every battle after
- Fixed a small issue if a lord died while in prison
- Fixed a potential op-code error when taking centers
- Fixed a potential op-code error when npc children grow up and father is dead
- Fixed a few more potential op-code errors with invalid troop messages
- Fixed a few more divide by zero messages
- Fixed a bug in first invasion script if faction was destroyed prior to invasion
- Fixed season town icons not upgrading if switched time progression back and forth right around a season change
- Fixed a crash when clicking on recruited Red Brothers / Rich Francistas
- Fixed a potential, but rare crash bug
- Made troop trails a lot less common
- Fixed some guilty lords at trails being flagged as innocent
- Fixed a bug that sometimes wouldn't change player relations if a faction declared war on you
- Changed tavern keeper mentioning recent Alt Clut rebellion if late in game
- Fixed an issue with player relations with leaders when declaring war
- Changed NPC leaders mentioning "looking for good men to join me" if two cultures are mortal enemies
- Fixed a potential issue if NPC bride doesn't have any family left
- Fixed a potential issue with feast description text
- Fixed potential issue with recycled dead lords mentioning things from their past life
- Improved how lords search for alternative factions when their faction is defeated or when charged with treason. should now have greater importance on culture and religion when making their choices
- Fixed a potential bug in dialog with capture runaway bride quest if you have a fortitude personality.
- Fixed no festival music for some Yale celebrations, people dancing to no music
- Made first invasion force slightly larger
- Fixed a bug when asking to talk to merlin from Arthurs party.
- Fixed an issue with Cear Ebrec siege scene (some troops spawning off scene and impossible to kill)
- Fixed some player built town halls, mainly Pict hall scene and north brit town hall scene
- Fixed very old ladies still able to have children
- Fixed a bug where EVERYONE calls you a "vile animal" if you sell your child
- Fixed NPC adult children not having notes
- Fixed a few plunder scenes that locked you out of town
- Fixed a few camp entrenched battles
- Fixed mercs disbanding for lack of pay, even if you had enough to pay them
- Other minor bug fixes and polishing
- Includes 6.1 and 6.2 fixes
New Stress System
- Added a new stress system, from now on making decisions that doesn't align with your current honor rating or personality can cause stress, gain too much stress and you will suffer a mental break
- New Lunatic events for those suffering high stress
- Mental Breaks force the player to chose an activity to lower stress, but at a cost
Kingdom Partition Laws
- Added kingdom partition laws and rules. From now on a kingdom can be divided if there is more then one possible heir and thus creating entirely new factions. partition laws can be changed later in game, but needs a vote from vassals
- The new partition system should help make game longer and fix any possible steam rolling, it also adds more strategy for player as they need to consider the downside of having too many heirs.
- NPC minor lord sons / brothers now automatically inherit a lord's lands upon death.
- NPC Ruler Daughters have been moved up a little in inheritance they now come after sons and brothers, but before half brothers when deciding kingdom rulership (except for Gwenyyd who allows female succession before brothers).
- Newly inherited now get their fathers crown as their helmet.
Over 200 New Dynamic Events
- Added over 200 'Crusader King' style dynamic events!
- Created a newscript that will fire one every few weeks or so with over a dozen topics ranging from health events, to marriage events, to children etc.
- New child and Guardian events that shape how your child grows up. Your parenting choices now effecting the kind of adults they will be.
- Added Plague of Justinian in late game
- Added possibility of faction leaders (including player) of gaining a nickname (eg. The Wise, The Just, The Unready), over 12 nicknames in all, and each with there own hidden requirements
- Nicknames are assessed every 160 to 365 game days and will be added to leaders names if they meet requirements
- If adding roman numeral (or nickname) to leader names, their family name will now be removed.
- Added Birthdays, every NPC lord and children now have birthdays, they will age at different times in the year based on this. (no more everyone aging the same time at end of year)
- Streamlined the torturing process, from now on your extortion demands can be made right after torturing from the same dialog window, no more having to close out torturer box and go talk to
- NPC love interests have been made more dynamic and can now be set by meeting ladies at feasts
- Town merchants will now always have at least a few of the items made by your towns enterprise if you own one there
- You can now ask your spouse (or lords if you're their faction ruler) to convert if their religion doesn't match players
- Tavern keepers and other NPC's (merchants etc) will now age / change appearance in later game
- NPC lords can now start going bald over age 50
- NPC children growing into young adults should no longer start as balding
- Tripled number of possible NPC children and doubled birth rates.
- Added more experience gains for NPC parties, should help with lords having mostly low tier troops in later game
- Chickens have been added to center scenes
- If you're a ruler and a lord from your kingdom dies in battle you now have the option of paying for their funeral
- Added option to send an assassins' directly from minister, (you still need to have assassins' in your party, have met the lord you want to kill, and the lord has to be within 100km of where you are)
- Player can now throw captive kingdom ladies into dungeons
- Very dishonorable players can force marriage with captured kingdom ladies
- NPC kingdom levies will now disband if no longer at war with anyone
- Added personal/kingdom decision options
- Turned on an old native ladies quest, qst_rescue_lord_by_replace with some changes
- Added a new quest
Like my work? Tipping is good karma