This is the full version of Dawn of the Tiberium Age v1.1669: all files necessary to play are included, so you also don't need to have the original game installed.
To install, simply extract all files to an empty folder and then run DTA.exe to play.
Released: Dec 16, 2017
- Changed: The damage of the Ekranoplan Aircraft Carrier's drone bombs against structures is now closer to that of GDI's Aircraft Carrier (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Changed: The layout of the Skirmish and Multiplayer Game Lobbies has been slightly improved (Credits: Bittah Commander).
Released: Dec 14, 2017
- Fixed: Ore Miners were able to dock with Power Plants.
- Fixed: The AI is less likely to get stuck while attacking in the third "The Toxic Diversion" mission (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: A few missions had mismatched TD/RA refineries and harvesters (Credits: Bittah Commander.
- Fixed: The AI built too many harvesters in some missions (Credits: Bittah Commander.
Released: Dec 12, 2017
- Fixed: People that installed the "Fall Creators Update" for Windows were no longer able to connect to other players on CnCNet (Credits: dkeeton).
- Fixed: The AI's Sea Shadow still used its old weapon.
- Fixed: One player would always instantly lose when you used random starting locations on the "Lesson in Blood" or "Distant Thunder" Co-Op mission (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Fixed: The "Distant Thunder" Co-Op mission used the wrong text triggers.
- Fixed: Units with a turret no longer wobble when the turret rotates (Credits: Bittah Commander, Lin Kuei Ominae).
Released: Dec 08, 2017
- Changed: The SSM Launcher no longer fires a cluster missile when it's elite, but it now instead spawns napalm clusters on impact (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Fixed: In the "Chrono Hazard" Co-Op mission the Chronosphere was always destroyed before you could get to the base (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Fixed: Some of the AI's power plants weren't capturable. (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Fixed: The GDI and Nod radar logos and animation were deformed and slightly blurry (Credits: Bittah Commander).