This is the full version of Dawn of the Tiberium Age v7.14: all files necessary to play are included, so you also don't need to have the original game installed. To install, simply extract all files to an empty folder and then run DTA.exe to play.
Released: Jan 22, 2021
- Changed: The Cyborg Prototype now has a more noticeable projectile (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Changed: The Scarab now has a visible bullet stream (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Changed: The Disc Launcher now does 20% more damage against artillery units and other light vehicles.
- Changed: The Enforcer and Harbinger no longer become faster when they're promoted to veteran.
- Fixed: You were no longer able to force vehicles to move on top of enemy infantry by holding Alt and clicking on those enemy infantry (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: Infantry that belonged to other factions than the Allies wouldn't spawn from the deployed Enforcer when you trained them.
- Fixed: The Cruiser is now as powerful as intended again in the "Freezing Offensive" and "Second Wind" Co-Op missions (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: Fixed two game engine bugs that could randomly cause the game to crash (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: The nuke used the Chrono Vortex's sidebar image in classic mode.
- Removed: Christmas props.
Released: Dec 23, 2020
- Added: Christmas props have been enabled.
- Changed: You now need to capture a Radar Dome instead of a Tech Center to reveal the map in the "Distant Thunder" Co-Op mission (Credits: Rampastring).
Released: Dec 07, 2020
- Changed: You can now build Tier 3 ships on the "Idyllic Lake" multiplayer map.
- Fixed: You now only need to destroy all structures to win in the "Operation Curfew Breaker" singleplayer mission and the AI is now less likely to create traffic jams there (Credits: Flippy).
Released: Dec 03, 2020
- Fixed: Hovercraft transports couldn't be repaired by repair ships and repair vehicles.
- Fixed: Vehicles that were transported by a hovercraft were no longer positioned within the center of a cell, which prevented them from being repaired on a service depot (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: Vehicles were unable to enter an ally's hovercraft (Credits: Rampastring).
Released: Dec 01, 2020
- Added: All factions can now build transport Hovercraft when naval units are enabled.
- Added: New singleplayer mission "Operation Curfew Breaker" (Credits: Flippy).
- Changed: Vehicles can now enter naval transports (Credits: Rampastring).
- Changed: All naval units have been entirely re-balanced (Credits: Bittah Commander, Rampastring, Tiberius).
- Changed: In the "River Raid" singleplayer mission you now receive 4 Tank Destroyers as reinforcements instead of 2 Chrono Tanks (Credits: Rampastring).
- Changed: Hard AI players are now better at fighting Volkov and massed artillery units (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: The AI couldn't build ships on the "Frosty Lake" and "Trinity" multiplayer maps.
- Fixed: Most trees on the "Forest Clearing" map disappeared when playing in classic mode.