This is the full version of The Dawn of the Tiberium Age v1.1438: all files necessary to play are included, so you also don't need to have the original game installed.
To install the mod, simply extract all files to an empty folder and run DTA.exe to play.
Released: Aug 28, 2015
- Added: New multiplayer Co-Op maps: "Double Team" and "Chrono Hazard" (Credits: Rampastring, Sombracier).
- Added: The (non-buildable) Tiberian Fiend and Tiberium Floater (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Added: A game mode filter for the statistics (Credits: Rampastring).
- Changed: The Soviet Mammoth Tank's firing range has been decreased by 11%.
- Changed: The Attack Dog no longer receives damage from walking over tiberium.
- Changed: The Chrono Tank's sight range has been reduced to 1 cell.
- Fixed: Minor issues on the Co-Op mission "The Experiment Lab" (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: The "Island Tactics" multiplayer map had an overlapping ruined Construction Yard and Power Plant, which caused the game to crash when one of them was destroyed.
- Fixed: Ants now die without glitching and can no longer grant experience points to tanks after death (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Fixed: The train wagons didn't follow the train on "Coastal Path" and "Tiber".
- Fixed: The client's options menu didn't show any check marks if you were using one of the Tiberian Dawn themes (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: The checkboxes for "Borderless mode" and "Back buffer in video memory" were always cleared after re-opening the options menu, even if these options were enabled (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: The map editor's "Enable Green Tiberium Spreader Lighting", "Enable Blue Tiberium Spreader Lighting" and "Enable Ore Spreader Lighting" tool scripts weren't working (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Fixed: The map editor now displays the correct facing for all turrets (Credits: Bittah Commander).