One zone, one weather
- No need for new game.
- If you're preparing the new weather settings for the first time, its better to reload your game afterwards
- Compatible with everything (as long as the weather scripts are untouched).
- If you use S.W.T.C. then it should be installed before this mod
- This add-on is available for:
- Call of Chernobyl 1.5
- Call of Chernobyl 1.4.22
- Call of Misery
- Last Day
Honestly, i'm not fan with the weather-per-level system. Not only it doesn't make sense and break immersion, but also setting the weather for each map can be tiresome.
This add-on introduce global weather system across the entire zone. You will no longer encounter that moment when you move from one map to another to find out that the weather has changed suddenly from sunny to stormy.
Instead of controlling the weather per map, now you can control the type of weather itself by the new weather menu.
- 6 weather types, 2 controls for each one: period and occurrence.
- Period: range from 3 up to 12 hours
- Occurrence: determine the rarity of the weather:
- Regular (common)
- Rare: it'll happen soon or later, but not as quite as often
- None: possibility = zero
- Reworked load/save script, you no longer need a new game after install/uninstall
Fixed infinite weather bug (new game is preferred)
- Restored old option of loading default atmosfear settings (credits for av661194)
- Added russian support (credits for av661194)
- Fixed the infinite weather bug, caused by sleeping skips the next weather cycle time which leads the current weather to stuck (weather change will be forced after few hours if there's something wrong with period readings in general)
- Credit goes to emze and MadeYouLook for their help in debuging
Report any bug you may encounter, suggestions are welcome as well.