New features including layered animation with bone weighting, ragdoll animation integrated with normal animation, active falling script with flailing and protection, and painful death script with ragdoll writhing.
Posted by jeffr on Jan 18th, 2011
Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Layered animation with bone weighting
- Ragdoll animation integrated with normal animation
- Script control of ragdoll strength
- Script control of animation layers
- Script access to torso orientation
- Active falling script with flailing and protection
- Painful death script with ragdoll writhing
- New Overgrowth icon
- Objects can specify if they spawn in the ground or on the ground
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!