New features including dripping blood on characters, blood stream particles, particle interpolation for smooth slow motion, "," key to cut throat, script access to clean up temporary particles, placeholder blood sound effects, better stretched particle shading
Posted by jeffr on Apr 26th, 2011
Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Dripping blood on characters
- Blood stream particles
- No eye movement or blinking when dead or unconscious
- Particle interpolation for smooth slow motion
- "," key to cut throat
- Script access to clean up temporary particles
- Placeholder blood sound effects
- Better stretched particle shading
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!