Prepare for an experience that you will find Nostalgic, exciting and fresh. Black Mesa is a re-envisioning of Valve Software's seminal game Half-Life. You will re-visit the inaugural role of Gordon Freeman and his memorable journey through the Black Mesa Research Facility.
Expect tremendously detailed environments to explore, a huge cast of characters and experimental weaponry. All-new music, voice acting, choreography and added dialogue give way to a more expansive and immersive experience than ever before. In a nutshell, play Half-life the way we think it was meant to be played!
Once part 1 and 2 have been downloaded rename the files to include this format blackmesa.zip.001 for part one and blackmesa.zip.002 for part 2. Extract and copy files into sourcemods/BMS in your steamapps directory.
- Play for FREE! You need not purchase anything!
- 8-10 Hours of single-player gameplay, up to the Lambda Core chapter.
- Feast your eyes on over 2,000 custom Models and 5,000 custom textures – more than HL2!
- Experience over 2,000 choreographed scenes and over 6,500 lines of dialogue from all new voice acting!
- Subtitles in English, Italian, Spanish, Norwegian, German, and Finnish!
- Immerse yourself in an all new soundtrack and over 2,300 custom sound effects!
- Feel the impact of custom systems such as the Face Creation System, Custom Gib System, Deathcam and more.