Ultimate Apocalypse is a mod for Dawn of War Soulstorm, which aims to create the most diverse possible unit and faction selection within the confines of the original DOW engine. We strive to create the most engaging and balanced Warhammer 40,000 game that we can, without sacrificing the fun factor. From hordes of Orks to the towering Titans, you can always find a new way to play UA. We invite all of you to join us on our Discord server to keep up with the development of the mod!

Forum Thread
Poll: Do you eventually want to see UA for DOW 3? (122 votes)
UA for Dawn of War 3? (Games : Dawn of War : Mods : Ultimate Apocalypse Mod (DOW SS) : Forum : What do you want to see in the future? : UA for Dawn of War 3?) Locked
Thread Options
May 4 2016 Anchor

If so, the required development time would be immense, far greater than PA to get to the scale of Ultimate Apocalypse as is currently. So it could take YEARS to get it at this level (depending on how much there is to do in DOW 3). If it were to happen, like maybe a little after Dawn of War 3, I'd expect something in return. Modding for Dawn of War 3, if you guys want it, vote above. ^^

But I would like to hopefully see like A LOT more subscribers and probably some money involved. Modding from scratch for 2+ races is not easy and I would appreciate as much fanbase as possible. So spread the word! ULTIMATE APOCALYPSE MOD FOR DAWN OF WAR 3!!!

May 4 2016 Anchor

why from sracthes,i hope we could use existing models for dow 3.

May 4 2016 Anchor

Definitely yes! It would be perfect to have Ultimate Apocalypse on Dawn of War 3 engine. However, I'm not sure if Dawn of War 3 will have mod support. But if it will have it could be amazing. Also, if you want to have more money involved you should make some epic trailer and it should be released by some popular YouTuber like CaptainShack (TheXPGamers), because you would get much more views and there is a higher change change of getting money and new patreons.

May 4 2016 Anchor

I would happily donate an equivalent sum of money to the release price of DoW 3 if you develop a UA Mod for it in as much depth (eventually) as the current UA Mod for Soulstorm. Also, make sure you get it known and out there if you do go ahead with it - there will likely be a huge initial audience for DoW 3, you could easily get tens of thousands of subscribers to the mod within the first couple of months I reckon.

May 4 2016 Anchor

Well then. Odds are so far outweighing greatly.

why from sracthes,i hope we could use existing models for dow 3.

Not completely from scratch as I will be using vanilla DOW 3 as a base. Though there is something I am starting from scratch as well. xD

#Howtobecomebig

Edited by: Lord_Cylarne

May 5 2016 Anchor

Personally i hope the UA for SS will get finished :p And it doesn't become forgotten.

May 6 2016 Anchor

Define finished.

May 6 2016 Anchor

Come on... Forget about that cartoonish game and bring 1.87!!!

May 6 2016 Anchor
Lord_Cylarne wrote:

Define finished.

Point since no mod is ever finished for any game.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.