Tiberium Wars Advanced seeks to bring the game closer to its Westwood roots while also maintaining the unique new flavor that Tiberium Wars brought to the series. New units, abilities, structures, strategies and a fresh gameplay experience are just a few of the things TWA brings to the table. With updated gameplay that brings the "Strategy" back into RTS and removes the "zerg rush" mentality, TWA is a mod that will appeal to both die-hard, base-building Westwood fans and those relatively new to the franchise alike. Don't believe us? Give it a download and try it out!

Forum Thread
1.8 (beta 6) Bug List (Games : C&C3: Tiberium Wars : Mods : Tiberium Wars Advanced : Forum : Bugs : 1.8 (beta 6) Bug List) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 21 2022 Anchor

I've decided to start a list for bug's I've encountered in the 1.8 (beta 6) release of this mod.

• Nod's Outback Mission - the Stealth Tanks provided at the start of this mission do NOT fire any rockets at all, even if you force an attack move. This is frustrating and puts an unnecessary handicap on this mission. I've started this mission over multiple times, and no luck.
Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.