Thrawn's Revenge is a large-scale mod for Empire at War: Forces of Corruption. It includes the events of the Galactic Civil War after Palpatine's death at Endor, up until the signing of the Pellaeon-Gavrisom treaty. If you own the Steam version of EaW, you will have to complete extra steps to run the mod after installation. Please see the manual for these steps.
Requires an unmodified installation of Imperial Civil War 2.0 This may cause a crash if you use an old save.
Requires an unmodified installation of Imperial Civil War 2.0
Install directly onto your Imperial_Civil_War folder in Forces of Corruption/Mods
This may not be compatible with saves from 2.0
Bug Fixes and Changes in Hotfix
* Fixed era change text issue.
* AT-AA and AT-AT starting era/availability fixed. (Eras 1-5)
* Fixed EoW/AoW crash upon killing Daala.
* Added Skirmish Outpost Pad build options (Magnepulse, Mining Facility and Uplink Station)
* Fixed Space Skirmish build pad capturability issues
* Fixed: PA Sensor node doesn't complete building phase.
* Fixed issue with Grodin Tierce causing crash in space battles.
* Ord Trasi and Yaga Minor start as Capital shipyard in Final Imperial Push
* MTC removed from era 5 era tree
* Final Imperial Push: Fixed issue where Acclamator was unavailable.
*Ysanne Isard audio:
-Fixed issue where selection audio was used for movement.
-Removed fourth attack command ("Attack!")
* Removed outdated MC80B death clone.
* Removed outdated MC90 death clone.
* Bilbringi starts as Capital shipyard in Final Imperial Push
* Fixed issue with snowspeeders locked out in early eras.
Thrawn (EotH and IR):
* Removed from ground.
* Fixed issue where he could not be called in as a reinforcement.
* Fixed issue with Steam multiplayer lobby freeze.
* Increased raid fleet spawn delay after warning message to 90 from 20 seconds.
* Raid fleet minimap colour changed to dark red.
* Fixed commandbar compression size causing GUI bugs on older graphics cards
* Enemy Fleet/Garrison text changed to just Fleet/Garrison.
* Added text to indicate what's happening when attempting to move to Byss while locked.
* Red Holocron flash no longer occurs on zoom.
* Fixed crash issue in land battles in Empires at War