Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
Will there be SRAP 2 for Misery 2.1?? (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : Mod optimization : Will there be SRAP 2 for Misery 2.1??) Locked
Thread Options
May 15 2014 Anchor

Does anyone actually care about that?? Cause i do. Re-Animation Project has great animations so why no-one merged the configs already???
I
mean really, srap does not change any models of weapons so it will be compatible but someone must do something with the particles.xr.
If anyone done already that send us the link so we can play the mod with better anims.
I love Misery 2.1 its great. Hard but great but i can't stand original animations for those guns.
So, will anyone try or do this for us STALKERS???

Jun 22 2014 Anchor

The reanimation project is actually the main reason why I have 2 gamedata folders, one being misery and one being a customly tweaked folder. I sadly am no modder, I just sit here and tweak things around with the effectors and items and such, so I really don't know how to merge both particle files :/
It would be cool of someone were to do this though. I would be incredibly happy about that :D

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.