Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
Tool locations for Sniper in Misery v2.0.1 (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : General subjects : Tool locations for Sniper in Misery v2.0.1) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 20 2013 Anchor

I'm creating this thread to make life easier for other stalkers. I know I had a hard time finding these because there wasn't a lot of confirmed information on the forum yet. This is where I found them as a sniper in v2.0.1. I also found all the Zanton tools in the same locations as a recon in v2.0.0. It may be that your class doesn't actually effect the location of tools as the mod developers indicated. Its worth noting I've only played black road beginning. Also, post something if you found your sniper tools somewhere else.

Zanton:

Basic Tools - In the Ranger Station
The tools are In the room where Duty and the Bandits try to perform some kind of weapons deal during the quest chain. Climb the ladder onto the metal walkway. At the far end on your right, the tools are sitting on a pipe.

Fine Tools - In the Iron Forest
Go into the building in the southwest corner. The tools are behind the stairs leading down to the locked door.

Calibration Tools - In the Waste Processing Station
On the top floor, in the south-western side of the building, there is a bag just behind the top of the three tubes. The tools are in the bag.

Yanov:

Basic Tools - In the Volkhov AA Complex
In the under ground room where you find the bursar, there is a open red crate. The tools are sitting on the ground in this red crate.

Fine Tools - Near the Jupiter Factory entrance
Outside In the south eastern corner there is a shack by a brick wall. The tools are on the ground between the wall and shack.

Calibration Tools - Near the Jupiter Factory entrance
Immediately south of the entrance to the Jupiter Factory is a bus. The bag in the door of the bus contains the calibration tools.

Aug 26 2013 Anchor

Classes do not effect the tool locations in any way, so this is useful to everyone.

Aug 26 2013 Anchor

Reaven1911 wrote: Classes do not effect the tool locations in any way, so this is useful to everyone.

They did, but now that they disabled everything dynamic, it does not.

--

Thanks & Best Regards,

-Мохамед

May 18 2014 Anchor

Have these spots changed? I went to the Zaton calibration tools stash and there were no tools in the stash.

Nyayr
Nyayr Reconnaissance Beta
May 19 2014 Anchor

Yes they have for recon/sniper, there is a thread on the forum somewhere, just search tools.

--

Avoid using autosaves, use hard saves only.

Logs are located in "C:\Users\Public\Documents\S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Pripyat\logs\xray_....log"

May 19 2014 Anchor

Here's the link:
Moddb.com

Edited by: Shredstorm

--

99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs, take one down patch it around, 117 little bugs in the code.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.