Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
Spawn Mod for Misery 2.1 beta? (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : General subjects : Spawn Mod for Misery 2.1 beta?) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 11 2014 Anchor

May anyone do this mod for all the stalker who really need help?

I was stuck at the mission Intermittent psy-emissions because Topol is dead

He seems to be killed by dozens of dogs,cats and bores....

I saw there was one Spawn Mod for 2.0 and 2.02 but not work

May please someone could help?

Feb 11 2014 Anchor

There's a spawn mod included with Misery 2.1. You just need to activate it - check this post from the Beta reports thread:

Trikzter wrote: ajefferson863:
To bypass the Noah problem, you can spawn the Compass by means of our spawner. To enable it, go to xrs_debug_tools.ltx in gamedata\configs\debug, and change the second line (from "false" to "true") so that it looks like this:
enable = true
When in the game and as soon as you load your save, press ESC (i.e. go to the main menu) and then "s" and the spawner will be displayed. Next, in the appropriate section type af_compass, click "spawn", and the artifact will spawn on the ground. When you finish, be sure to revert all changes to xrs_debug_tools.ltx as it makes the game virtually unplayable.

Feb 11 2014 Anchor

also at least one of the previous spawn mods does still work, although it doesn't have all the new items (ghilie suit etc)

Feb 11 2014 Anchor

PerXX wrote: There's a spawn mod included with Misery 2.1. You just need to activate it - check this post from the Beta reports thread:

Trikzter wrote: ajefferson863:
To bypass the Noah problem, you can spawn the Compass by means of our spawner. To enable it, go to xrs_debug_tools.ltx in gamedata\configs\debug, and change the second line (from "false" to "true") so that it looks like this:
enable = true
When in the game and as soon as you load your save, press ESC (i.e. go to the main menu) and then "s" and the spawner will be displayed. Next, in the appropriate section type af_compass, click "spawn", and the artifact will spawn on the ground. When you finish, be sure to revert all changes to xrs_debug_tools.ltx as it makes the game virtually unplayable.

Ohhh thanks
But after I try....not work at all....

sloughfeg00017 wrote: also at least one of the previous spawn mods does still work, although it doesn't have all the new items (ghilie suit etc)

I found this one can be used in ver 2.1
MISERY2 Spawn Menu Mod 1.1
Thanks a lot

But I don't see the NPC called Topol

May anyone know what's his code? or name?

Edited by: andy3336165

CDIA
CDIA Feel the MISERY!
Feb 21 2014 Anchor

How/where does one get/pull a complete list of all spawnable (is that a word?) items names (af_compass, etc.) for v2.1?
Any help pointing this out will be very much appreciated.
Thanks and keep up the magnanimous great job!
Manny

Mar 26 2014 Anchor

Hey I'm stuck in a similar problem

Topol died somehow and I need to talk to him for the scientist missions to continue

I use the in game spawner, but I'm not sure how to work it, its really strange

I enabled the spawn menu in XRS debug file but I just don't know how to use it

Topol's number is Jupiter_b1_stalker_1 right? but I don't know where to put it or how to use it

May 30 2014 Anchor

plugin]enable = falsedeveloper_debug = false ; Enables dev_debug and sim_debugdebug_gulag = false ; Prints gulag infospawn_all_items_on_actor = false ; Spawns all items on actor on net_spawnkeybind_spawn_all_items = A ; keybind to spawn all items on actorkeybind_print_position = P ; Keybind to print actor position into file save positionkeybind_toggle_top_hud = F1 ; Main menu keybind to cycle through available hud displayskeybind_toggle_left_hud = F2keybind_toggle_right_hud = F3keybind_debug_ui = S ; Keybind to enable the Debug UI from main menukeybind_debug_ui_nearest_stalker = F1 ; Keybind within Debug UI to grab near NPC's logic data and fill editboxeskeybind_debug_ui_spawn_position = F2 ; Keybind within Debug UI to set spawn position at actor's current locationfile_save_position_info = positional_info.txt ; File to write print_position when keypressed in main menu

this is what is in misery mod 2.1 xrs_debug_tools.tlx where are you talking about ? where is the second line ? where exactly do i type enable = true ? ( please note it does not look like this in notepad i copied and pasted sorry )
you have all made an excellent mod and i confess it is very hard and at the same time wonderful because of the extra items and weapons you have added. but it is aggravating that combat is so hard. can you please post a guide to rewriting the code to the mod in notepad ? at the very least please explain in detail how to activate the debug menu in game so i can enjoy your mod better. i am glad you are telling people how to activate the debug menu i just dont understand the directions.

Jun 30 2014 Anchor

modsmakesense wrote: plugin]enable = falsedeveloper_debug = false ; Enables dev_debug and sim_debugdebug_gulag = false ; Prints gulag infospawn_all_items_on_actor = false ; Spawns all items on actor on net_spawnkeybind_spawn_all_items = A ; keybind to spawn all items on actorkeybind_print_position = P ; Keybind to print actor position into file save positionkeybind_toggle_top_hud = F1 ; Main menu keybind to cycle through available hud displayskeybind_toggle_left_hud = F2keybind_toggle_right_hud = F3keybind_debug_ui = S ; Keybind to enable the Debug UI from main menukeybind_debug_ui_nearest_stalker = F1 ; Keybind within Debug UI to grab near NPC's logic data and fill editboxeskeybind_debug_ui_spawn_position = F2 ; Keybind within Debug UI to set spawn position at actor's current locationfile_save_position_info = positional_info.txt ; File to write print_position when keypressed in main menu

this is what is in misery mod 2.1 xrs_debug_tools.tlx where are you talking about ? where is the second line ? where exactly do i type enable = true ? ( please note it does not look like this in notepad i copied and pasted sorry )
you have all made an excellent mod and i confess it is very hard and at the same time wonderful because of the extra items and weapons you have added. but it is aggravating that combat is so hard. can you please post a guide to rewriting the code to the mod in notepad ? at the very least please explain in detail how to activate the debug menu in game so i can enjoy your mod better. i am glad you are telling people how to activate the debug menu i just dont understand the directions.

Hi!

In MS Notepad the code you'll see is the exact lines what you copy-pasted. The referred line is: after the "plugin]" there is an "enable=false" line. All you have to do is to erase the "false" and type the word on it's place: true. That is it. Although you have to check for item names and NPC names, because you can create them, but there is no GUI selector for them. And deactivate it after you done 'cause you'll see a bunchload of data on-screen in-game. :D

I hope i've helped you!

Jun 30 2014 Anchor

Type hud off into the console to get rid of the data onscreen ingame

Edited by: htkblazer

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.