Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
Skat-9 Bulat armor still ingame? (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : General subjects : Skat-9 Bulat armor still ingame?) Locked
Thread Options
May 22 2014 Anchor

Is the Skat-9 Bulat armor still ingame? Do you still get it free from the military in Pripyat?

If so, what is the point of the exoskeleton then? I heard it was nerfed even more in Misery 2.1 (and they increased the price from 150k to 200-250k?) and you can't even get it until late game/you get to Pripyat now.

If it's still ingame but it's not free, then would the exoskeleton still be worth it over the Bulat?

Edited by: Intranetusa

May 23 2014 Anchor

You don't get a free SKAT-9, though I prefer it over the exo for dat roleplay

Nyayr
Nyayr Reconnaissance Beta
May 24 2014 Anchor

As an assaulter at the black road I usually go from the lowest coat -> CS-3 -> exo suit. Even so the duty heavier armour is cooler mesh then the skat-9 in my opinion.

--

Avoid using autosaves, use hard saves only.

Logs are located in "C:\Users\Public\Documents\S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Pripyat\logs\xray_....log"

May 24 2014 Anchor

Are you talking about this duty armor?
Stalker.wikia.com

It looks like it has a different model. It'd be cool if the heavy duty armor was a red/black version of the Skat-9, but from that picture it looks very different from the Skat-9 Bulat suit.
Stalker.wikia.com

The Bulat looks like it has more armor ridgets while the heavy Duty suit looks more "puffy"

Nyayr
Nyayr Reconnaissance Beta
May 25 2014 Anchor

Yes I couldn't remember the name that is the one. I think a bulat armor is sold when you arrive in jupiter by bonecracker (the medic) sometimes. I do know a lot more meshes were (and will be) added for stalkers, some of which there are no armours for.

Edited by: Nyayr

--

Avoid using autosaves, use hard saves only.

Logs are located in "C:\Users\Public\Documents\S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Pripyat\logs\xray_....log"

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.