Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
Shoker Weapons mod in Misery 2.0 (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : Mod optimization : Shoker Weapons mod in Misery 2.0) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 8 2013 Anchor

Hi.

As a fan of Stalker games i modded mine a lot of times. At the moment i`m playing Misery 2.0 but when i was waiting for Misery to be launched i wandered here and there on modDB and found Ferrum+Shoker weapons mod. The Ferrum part i skipped pretty quickly (no Russian language skills :( ). But the Shocker weapons mod was my companion in the COP adventure for a long time :)

And since i like it a lot and i`m to stupid too mod Stalker by myself-i come bearing a question.

Will we see Shoker weapons mod implemented to Misery (3.0 maybe?)?

I have no modding skills whatsoever so i don`t really know it is possible. But that would be lovely-i love guns and i really like hardcore play in misery. :)

Edited by: m14kill

Mar 7 2014 Anchor

good idea, this mod is beautiful

Mar 9 2014 Anchor

I'd rather have the Gunslinger mod implemented,to be honest.That mod has a way of making every gun sexy.

Mar 9 2014 Anchor

I like Gunslinger mod, too. I have waited to play complete Gunslinger mod for 2 year, i wish modder can develop his mod faster.

Oct 8 2014 Anchor

I dont think this is posible, because both mods use their own xr_engine.dll.
You see, in shoker weapons mod attachment system is diferent, when you apply an attachment the whole weapon model changes, you could port weapons from shoker weapons mod but all of the weapons would be totaly seperate weapons, e.g. an ak74 and ak74 with a PSO scope would be two diferent weapons...

Jan 6 2015 Anchor

Any news or progress on this ? Just saw an YouTube vid with Shoker 3.0 gameplay and it looks fantastic.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.