Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
Misery 2.0 Manual Repair (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : General subjects : Misery 2.0 Manual Repair) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 15 2013 Anchor

Sorry to ask this, but how can i use the supported materials to repair weapon/armor? This may have shown somewhere or questioned before, but i do hope some good folks will be able to answer this for me, thank you.

Aug 15 2013 Anchor

You have to use a repair kit of some sort, then there's a menu to select an item to repair, and whatever compatible "add on" items you have to use during the repair. Sadly you can only use one "add on" item when you use up a repair kit.

Aug 15 2013 Anchor

Well press use on the repair kit and select the appropirate supporting materials. You have to see the condition usage on the repair kit to. They cant be used if ur gear or weapon is below the appropirate condition mark. The lower the condition on ur gear the higher the price on repairs. If its not under 90% Just use the repair guy. It will not be over 1000 ru I guess. If u have found some repair kits out in the field u can offcourse use them with the appropirate support material. Dont waste rare kits which cost alot to repair minor dmg. There are many small gluetubes and oils that can fix small repairs over 90% condition. But the lower the condition on ur gear the higher the cost on repairs. Use kevlar or carbon steel plates those will make u more resistant to gunfire and lower the repaircost. As those stop bullets more effectivly. I always try to repair my gear when in station. So keeping ur gear in good condition will save u money in the long run. Some repair kits are bugged and dont show the appropirate condition. Thats for the 72% gluetube, think its more like 85% maybe. But most all repair kits support their respective condition mark. As for support material all kits show what u can use in support. Cloth, textiles, other smaller repair kits. The higher the price on support material the better it will repair. For armor its cloth, textiles, hides, reinforced textiles and ropes and other repairkits. For guns its industrial grease, steel wool, gun parts and other repair kits. Just check what repair kit gives u the most repair for the money. Its a tidy buinsess as there are many repairkits to get used to. Some are specialized only for shotguns or assaultrifles. Those usually are cheaper than those which have univerial repair. Always look out for nice repair kits when looting dead humans. Those can come in handy or u can sell those for a nice profit. I once found a heavy repair kit on a bandit and used it repair a 2000 civilian some 30-40% up. Ther more u play the more u will learn about repairing. Are ur stuff under 85% u may have to use a repair kit to get the most out of ur ru. Because repairing at guy will cost more. I suppose.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.