Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
Blackscreen at the begining of misery 2.0 help??? (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : General subjects : Blackscreen at the begining of misery 2.0 help???) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 31 2013 Anchor

i downloaded the mod in part 1 and 2 i "merged" them or try it dont really understand how that meant to be done but i putted them into 1 folder and installed it so the main menu doesnt changed. before installing the mod i cleared and deinstalled all of stalker cop files i had. now when i start the game i cant se anything in the game but a blackscreen i can shoot walk but can se nothing also i cant see the differences of the classes i can only choose them and accept.

maybe its this "Merge" problem i try to download it via torrent all in one then we will see

where to put the texture folder?? i guess thats the problem!

solved it myself for anyone who had the same problems put the texture folder into the gamefolder of your steam stalker call of pripyat folder and everything runs fine!!

Jul 31 2013 Anchor

thank you for finding that out as i had the same problem.

Jul 31 2013 Anchor

Thanks, i had the same problem.

Edited by: C.A.T.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.