Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
AI Trouble 2 (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : General subjects : AI Trouble 2) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 8 2014 Anchor

I been having trouble still in zaton I have no use in zaton but trying to get the exoskeleton and I can't get it. I got the people on the boat mad and they still wont talk to me.

Apr 8 2014 Anchor

1 the exoskeleton won't be available until (i think) after you've been to pripyat

2 killing stalkers who are on their way back to the boat (skadovsk) causes the traders to stop talking to you. Either wait 6 in-game hours, or load an earlier save

Apr 8 2014 Anchor

It's 6 real time hours, not ingame ;)

Nyayr
Nyayr Reconnaissance Beta
Apr 8 2014 Anchor

That is why I don't bother killing neutral stalkers, though I do kill bandits/mercs that act neutral just cause they are near Skadovsk. I'm nasty but I'm not a thug ;)

The exo suit is only available after pripyat, it made the game a snooze to walk through if obtained early on, also the price is 240k or so. Honeslty though I got to test if it is better then the duty heavy suit which has 2 ergonom tweaks that makes an assaulter move like he is nude and have a stamina through the roof.

--

Avoid using autosaves, use hard saves only.

Logs are located in "C:\Users\Public\Documents\S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Pripyat\logs\xray_....log"

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.