Revamp Expansion Mod (RVE) A Supreme Commander 2 Complete Overhaul / Total Conversion Mod
Please read below for install info and requirements.
• Supreme Commander 2
Make sure you remove all the mods in the previous version of the Mod Manager before opening the updated version.
• Requires .NET 4.0
• Added an MD5 Hash generated from loaded mods (and their versions)
• LongDesc accepts plaintext files
• Desc folder check is skipped if the mod being examined has no LongDesc
• Version is now numeric only
• ReqModVer is now an optional field, expects the $Version for the required mod to be equal to or greater than the one listed here before loading
• Numerous changes to the settings menu and file to facilitate updates (v1.0 will still require a clean install)
• ConflictMod field, adding an ID to this prevents them from being enabled simultaneously.
• Added $ModURL to mod.cfg, this accepts a GPG Forum thread ID for linking to mod release threads.
• Added $ReqModID & $ReqModName to mod.cfg, accepts mod $IDs and names that this mod requires to be enabled.
• Added $Patch to mod.cfg, allows for incremental updates to mods in the library (used for mods with multiple .scd files, allows them to be updated individually.)
• Allows users to specify SC2 install folder in settings. (Not well tested!)
• Assorted tweaks and improvements to the back-end framework.
• Enabled settings screen
• Added log setting to assist with debugging (partially implemented)
• Added persistent loading setting
• Added setting to choose mod library storage location
• Changed default mod library location (supreme commander 2/SC2MM)
• Changed mod loading behavior to favor copy when it encounters original .scd files and move when it doesn't (noticeable library loading time decrease with very large mods)
• Updating hosted mods through the interface
• Generating list of active mods (for sharing and synchronization)
• Content previewer (.bp reader)
Bugs and Problems
Please PM CerusVI the Creator of the manager