An expansion/overhaul mod of epic proportions, with entirely rebalanced gameplay, expanded factions, new gametypes, graphical overhauls, and five new factions; stealth-based Confederate Revolutionaries, tower defense-inspired Atomic Kingdom of China, economy-focused Mediterranean Syndicate, DotA-esque Order of the Talon and spammy Electrical Protectorate.

Forum Thread
Weekly Discussion Thread 1: Multiplayer Colours! (Games : C&C: Red Alert 3 : Mods : Red Alert 3 Paradox : Forum : Paradox Discussion : Weekly Discussion Thread 1: Multiplayer Colours!) Locked
Thread Options
Kerensky287
Kerensky287 INCOMING
Apr 21 2009 Anchor

It may seem like a trivial issue, but the SDK allows us to put in whatever faction colours we want for you guys to play with. I don't think the 10 or so colours they gave us at launch are enough, do you? Suggest colour ideas here! I don't know if there's an upper limit for the number of colours, but I haven't run into it yet, so keep suggesting, and if somebody's already said one you like, suggest it again!

What we have so far:
-Blue (Allied colour)
-Red (Soviet colour)
-Orange (Empire colour)
-Yellow (Confederate colour)
-Black (Order of the Talon colour)
-Bright Green (China colour) <-- Green has been modified to stand out from the standard green terrain, rather than giving that player a "camo" advantage on the minimap.
-Turquoise (Syndicate colour)
-Purple (Protectorate colour)
-Gold <-- We may take this out, it's a little similar to yellow.
-White
-Brown
-Pink
-Slate Blue
-Bright/Electric orange
-Dark red

If you have a specific colour you want, please also supply the RGB colour code (from here, for example) so we can make it exactly the shade you're looking for (don't try to give us a bunch of near-duplicate shades, though, please!)

Edited by: Kerensky287

Apr 21 2009 Anchor

This seems like a pretty good list. Glad to see these discussion topics they seem like they'll be pretty cool in the future.

Perhaps a shade of electric blue or gray could be added, but otherwise perfect.

Edited by: Skydragon222

May 7 2009 Anchor

I would love to have green yellow: #ADFF2F, lawngreen: #7CFC00, lime: #00FF00, and chartreuse: #7FFF00..

Edited by: cloakeddk

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.