The Ridder Clan Mod is a modification for The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth II & for The Lord of the Ring: The Battle for Middle-Earth II, The Rise of the Witch-King.Our main focus is to bring into the games the fantasy of the movies but at the same time merging with our own ideas. In 8 years of existence we always tried to listen to our fans because this is indeed a mod for fans made by fans.
Due to common problems people are having with installing the Ridder Clan Mod I have decided to create a small program to fix these problems. I hope this allows everyone to play the Ridder Clan Mod without any problems!
Posted by Ridder-Geel on Jan 16th, 2013
Ridder Clan Mod Alpha 2.00 - Fixer
After several complaints about the mod not running correctly I decided upon creating a program which solves most of these problems for you. This should save anyone who is having those problems the fuss of having to do slightly complicated things themselves.
So now I am proud to present the Ridder Clan Mod Alpha 2.00 - Fix!
You can download it from here:
This is not a new release of the mod! It is merely a tool to help fix problems people are having.
I hope this solves any problem that people are having with the Ridder Clan Mod.
Common problems that this program solves:
- Auto-Defeat after 3.5 minutes
- Game not launching due to Options.ini not being generated
- Game not launching due to missing Game2.dat
- Game not launching due to registry errors
- The Installation from Desura is currently not working entirely correct, this fixes the missing parts of the installation
If you still encounter problems after running this program, please follow these steps:
- Make sure you have administrator rights when running the program
- If it still does not work contact us via ModDB or our E-Mail Adress (BFMEIIRCMod@hotmail.com)
- Make sure to send us the generated "RCMODFIXER.log"
This should solve any problems you might possibly have with the Ridder Clan Mod.
Have fun playing the Ridder Clan Mod!
& Ridder Clan Team