The Full version of the Orange Sun mod made for Firestorm with new missions for Tiberian Sun and plenty of awesomeness. More missions are on the way to...
Orange Sun formerly known as Orange Touch Up [OTU] enhances Tiberian Sun Firestorm greatly and increases the gameplay possibilities while remaining the original feel of the game. Basically a re-balancing together with new content and lots of spleen. Now features the Campaign+ modifications.
List of features (incomplete, changes during development, to give you an expectation of OTU)
- Techleveling in-game by upgrades.
- Heroes that can be trained and are available once.
- New Music and Sound effects, from realistic and real ones (real guns shoot) to wacky ones (Worms, Movie quotes etc.)
- New Visuals consisting of new projectiles and new unit look and new effects, partially new Terrain, new civilians, new loading screens and improved Interface.
- Overall rebalanced and reedited, about 80% of the games code has been altered.
- Including the unofficial mini patch UMP, the TS Asset expansion and the best the public assets got to offer.
- Units becoming more skilled by leveling up, gaining new weapons and abilities.
- Nods old artillery that actually hits yet balanced out.
- No paranoia (all AI against you) and selected maps that feature alliances with an AI player.
- New maps added, Bay of Pigs and the PPM Massive Map Pack 1.2.
- Units with special bonuses and allowing new tactics available by the respective building.
- Many new units and a few new buildings.
- An AI that is fun to battle against in skirmish, waves of waves of enemy troops coming after you, can you destroy their base before yours fall?
- Campaign compatible.
- Optimization and redesign of old gameplay elements such as power, veterancy, repairs, silos, outposts, aircraft, and more.
- The 4th Techlevel unleashing pure madness and havoc on the battlefield
- TibEd compatibility so everyone even you can edit the mod and make your own mod or do changes as you prefer.
List of who I would like to thank and give regards to:
Tibed - Got me into modding C&C, very good for simple mods and holds great potential.
TiberFCSL - who gifted me the new menu which looks sweeter than sweet. Also for his advice feedback and general help.
Apple - For his advices and efforts.Nolt - for the Ontos and AML that he made for the mod.
PPM & Tiberium Web Community - For the knowledge and advice and assets and whatnot.
Check out the other Mod in the Orange series Orange Alert Moddb.com