Orange Sun formerly known as Orange Touch Up [OTU] enhances Tiberian Sun Firestorm greatly and increases the gameplay possibilities while remaining the original feel of the game. Basically a re-balancing together with new content and lots of spleen. Now features the Campaign+ modifications.
List of features
- Techleveling in-game by upgrades.
- Heroes that can be trained and are available once.
- New Music and Sound effects, from realistic and real ones (real guns shoot) to wacky ones (Worms, Movie quotes etc.)
- New Visuals consisting of new Projectiles and new unit look and new Effects, partially new Terrain, new civilians, new loading screens and improved Interface.
- Overall rebalanced and reedited, about 80% of the games code has been altered.
- Including the unofficial mini patch UMP, the TS Asset expansion and the best the public assets got to offer.
- Units becoming more skilled by leveling up, gaining new weapons and abilities.
- Nods old artillery that actually hits yet balanced out.
- No paranoia (all AI against you with their superweapons) and maps that feature alliances with an AI player thanks to CnCNet 5.
- New maps added, Bay of Pigs and the PPM Massive Map Pack 1.2.
- Units with special bonuses and allowing new tactics available by the respective building.
- Many new units and a few new buildings.
- An AI that is fun to battle against in skirmish, waves of waves of enemy troops coming after you, can you destroy their base before yours fall?
- Campaign compatible with edited missions for a fresh campaign experience (not fully done yet).
- Optimization and redesign of old gameplay elements such as power, veterancy, repairs, silos, outposts, airforce, and more. Buildings now auto repair and no more silos. All buildings store money now and lose it when blown up.
- Partial TibEd compatibility. (PM me for details)
List of who I would like to thank and give regards to:
Tibed - Got me into modding C&C, very good for simple mods and holds great potential.
TiberFCSL - who gifted me the new menu which looks sweeter than sweet. Also for his advice feedback and general help.
Apple - For his advices and efforts.
Nolt - for the Ontos and AML that he made for the mod.
PPM & Tiberium Web Community - For the knowledge and advice and assets and whatnot.
Check out the other Mod in the Orange series Orange Alert
When I find a video on the net about this mod I am adding it here.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
MP Skirmish with RA2 features alliances and starting positions among others.
Read the Readme inside. PATCH OS ADDON 1. Copy Paste it into your SUN directory and make sure you have addon 1 applied to SUN before you apply this patch...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.