Return to the magical Island of Vvardenfell once more in this huge overhaul, Morrowind Rebirth. Find new enemies to fight, new exciting areas to explore, access new weapons and a brave new world to explore. Whatever you do, you'll be sure to find something new and interesting in nearly every corner of Vvardenfell.
Better late than never! So once more its time to give you boys and girls an update for Morrowind Rebirth. This time it's more polished than ever. I really hope you enjoy what I've done. Please track the mod to get the latest news regarding future updates and additions.
Posted by trancemaster_1988 on Aug 14th, 2012
* A Dunmer inside the temple complex, Ald-Ruhn, had no head mesh assigned to him.
* Reworked the area in and around Ebonheart, for example a new plantation just east of the castle.
* The smoke from the chimneys at Ghorak mansion in Caldera were misaligned.
* Daedra Lord of Inspiration now have a chance to drop Daedric Face of Inspiration.
* Daedra Lord of Terror now have a chance to drop Daedric Face of Terror.
* Dremora Lord of Divinity now have a chance to drop Daedric Face of God.
* Increased the soul value of Golden Saint from 400 to 500, which makes it possible to make constant effect enchantments with the new game settings.
* All House Dagoth members now have a random chance to drop ash salts.
* Pathgrids in Ald-Ruhn should now work properly.
* Fixed a landscaping error in Ald-Ruhn, which caused NPC's to fall off the stairs.
* Improved the terrain around Caldera Mine.
* Fixed a script error in "Assabascript\".
* Fixes a lot of floating Fungai along the Bitter Coast.
* ALL spears have been rebalanced.
* A new Tavern near Khuul, The Silver Barrel.
* Improved vertex shading in some areas.
* New encounters like unique creatures, bandits etc.
* Fixed some inconsistancies with the Bonemold armors.(Bonemold AR 15, Armun-An Bonemold AR 16, Gah-Julan Bonemold AR 17)
* The Ten Pace Boots are now considered as "Light" instead of "Heavy".
* Blessed Tower Shield now uses the correct "bodypart" in the CS. Also fixed some stats.
* Most NPC's in the Imperial Guard Garrison, Ebonheart didn't had any weapons to fight with, or they used the wrong type of weapon compared to their assigned class.
* Fixed an error in leveled list which made it too easy to aquire high level loot.
* Fixed a pick pocket error (game setting)
* It's now more expensive to fast travel by the Silt Strider/Boat (2x) or via The Mages Guild Service.
* Made some changes to the "Trader" & "Smith"-class to improve their skills in speechcraft and Mercantile.
* It's now more costly to remove your bounty through the Thieves Guild Services.
* Your disposition will be harder to raise through bribing NPC's.
* Traders will be more suscpicious to you. You need a high personalty rating to get better prices.
* Removed the "Dwemer Repair Bot" due to an animation error.
* Fixed a lightning issue in Odril's shack, Seyda Neen.
* Fixed some incorrect weapon length values.
* A new shield, House Hlaalu Royal Shield
* New headwear, Redguard headwrap (open & closed versions).
* You will now find basins and bathtubs in Imperial homes (not all ofc), made sense to me at least!
I've adjusted the value of high-end armors to balance the flow of money in the game. There will
be a similar adjustment to the weapons in the same category.
Indoril (- 250/500 compared to Adamantium)
Pauldron R L 1250
Pauldron R L 1500
Pauldron R L 2500
Pauldron R L 3500
Daedric (+ 3000 compared to ebony)
Helmets 50 % of original value, unique ones have been reduced in value somewhat.
Pauldron R L 6500
* Added some missing files (by papillion), to the optional "New Armor" pack.
* Added "Steel Armor Reflection" by AOF to the optional "New Armor" pack.
* Added Baldurians "Masque of Clavicus Vile" replacer to the optional "New Armor" pack.
* New mesh & texture for the Imperial Broadsword, Shortsword and Dagger.
+ loads of small fixes and additions.
* A massive underground sewer/cave-system in Balmora, lots of hidden stuff and cool features (by Fulgore)
* 5 New Dwemer encounters
* New Dwemer weapons & armor pieces
* Reworked Vampire Lairs
* New Splashscreens
* Daedric Realm
& much more.