- adds as playable factions in GC:
Empire of the Hand,
- adds Heroes
(Greater Maldrood - Boba Fett, Dengar, Trier, Ramier, Okins;
Pentastar Alignment - Sysco, Ib Dekeet, Elta Besk, Wyrn Otro;
Eriadu Authority - Delvardus, Veers, Shea Hublin, Adye Prittick, Tomax Bren, Bossk, Tanda Pryl, Civé Rashon, Akal Zed),
- adds Conquest Scenarios, (new, scripted "Grand Admiral", "The Stars Aligned", mega scenario "Empires at War", "Into the Cluster", "Post Zsinj Campaign", "Thrawn Campaign", "Reunifaction", "Orinda Campaign" and "Final Imperial Push",
- adds more planets to Galactic Conquest scenario,
- adds working multiplayer Galactic Conquest scenario (Game Ranger needed of course),
- EA can build SSD like Night Hammer on Eriadu for incredible cost,
- now Serenno can build SSD,
- adds units like TIE Hunters and Imperial Commandos,
- adds communication array building and prisons,
- changing population cap,
- now You don't need light factory to build heavy factory or heavy factory to build advanced factory,
- set real Reinforcement Prevention Radius (means, that Interdictor Cruise, Dominator Star Destroyer, Shipyard and Golans Station have big Reinforcement Prevention Radius. It makes the battles much more realistic (I think). You (like opponent) cannot get Reinforcement from Hyperspace near for example Dominator or Golans. This makes new tactician options.),
- gravity well generator also operate during ship movement,
- not big changes in GC Demo scenario,
- cosmetic changes (text and describe),
- no annoying Intro waiting scene in Galactic Conquest,
- changed menu backroung image.
Installation is very simple, just unpack "Data" file to main folder of ICW22 Demo.
"This mod is a custom modification and was neither created nor is it supported by the Thrawn's Revenge team. The Thrawn's Revenge team is not responsible for any negative effects from installing these files nor can they be held responsible for fixing any issues which arise from them."
I am big fan of Star Wars Expanded Universe and of course Thrawn's Revenge: Imperial Civil Waw.
Great work Thrawn's Revenge Development Team, I waiting for full mod.
I also used Dengar from Yoden mod and two GC (heavily modifed by myself) from Balance & Flavor.
I must apologise You for delay with newer version Submod to Thrawn's Revenge: Imperial Civil War 2.2 Demo.
Unfornatelly, I must say true. And the true is this: I have a really big problem, the biggest of my life. I don't want to go into details, but I am generally in depression.
I always was Star Wars (Legends, not Disney shit) fan. And, about five-six years I was modifying and translated to polish few mods to games (Skyrim, Europe Universallis IV, Star Wars EaW FoC). But, when TR: ICW 2.2 Demo was released, I had a lot of bad, sad thoughts in my life, I was very sad. I decided to take care of something and I didn't want to wait for full version (of course I like mod, but You know how is it), I started adding more and more. So, I decided share this. And here it is- More Submod for Thrawn's Revenge: Imperial Civil War 2.2 Demo.
But You must forgive me for a delay. I thought the matter would solve, but the problem is bigger than it was and it's really hard to focus on something else. I added really (I think) a lot of things, I spent hours alone with this. Unfortunately, there are some problems, and they are Slave I, Dengar (ground) and Bossk. I will share this, but without them (maybe), they should be in next version.
So, my apologise. If new version will be released, please enjoy it.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
OUTDATED This is the 2.0 version of my Submod to Imperial Civil War: Thrawn's Revenge 2.2 Demo. OUTDATED
Patch DAMAGE Fix. New Republics ships is too weak, so I fix this. Now, they can fight. You don't need now 4 Mon Calamari Cruiser on Captain Difficulty...
This is new version of my mod. There are many changes, adds new Campaigns and scripting to demo. New factions and heroes, modified units and buildings...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.