1. If LoadModel(NewShipType, 1) is put behind StartShipHardPointConfig() function in any ship script, the game will crash without any reason.
2. If LoadSharedModel() function is used for a subsystem script, make sure the target subsystem exists, otherwise the game will crash without any reason.
3. The outer boound of a map could be the reason for crash wihout any reason, increase it until it doesn't crash anymore. This problem could occur only when there's something really big in the map, for example, a planet.
4. The lod levels in ship script should match with the ones in the HOD file, otherwise when you zoom in on the ship, the game will crash without any reason.
5. From my experience, if the HOD file is somehow messed up, the game will crash without any reason.
6. The shader types and algorithm in every HOD model should match those in the shader folder. If there's any mismatch, the game will crash without giving any reason.