Goldrush is a multiplayer mod for Soldier of Fortune 2...
To play it you must have:
* the Gold patch installed
* a pc with a minimum of 256MB of ram (com_hunkMegs 128 is the minimum)
Goldrush focuses on gameplay, but it also has a nice admin/refereesystem and many useful features.
It will be hard to name the all, but these features are probably the most important ones:
* autobalance system for teamgames
* an anticampsystem
* realistic speed: add weights to weapons, items, gametype-items, health/armor and certain movements. Examples:
- players running a knife are usually faster than someone running around with a m60
- players who carry a gametype-item (flag, briefcase or bomb) are usually slower
- wounded players are slower than healthy players
- ever saw someone running as fast backwards as they run forward?
* extra gore: more realistic blood, easier dismemberment, flying bodyparts, some cool effects
* 21 gametypes: we added 15 gametypes; together with the 6 standard gametype we have a total of 21 great gametypes
* 17 great community maps that deserve to be played
* 2 new RMG terrains: an updated version of Booda's Australia, and Egypt (in Goldrush RMG maps support ALL gametypes)
* leanbug fixed
* a great admin/referee system to give trustworthy players some extra powers without the need to give away your rconpassword
* medals and stats
* mapvotingsystem at the end of the map; this way the players are the ones who decide what map is played next
* tokens and soundtokens (can be combined) for use in the chat
* improved bots
* 2 new types of friendly fire:
- shared : both players receive 50% of the damage
- reflect: the attacker receives 100% of the damage
* an autoscreenshot function for players to make awesome screenshots of your headshots and explosive kills
* tons of options to enable/disable things that cant be done in SOF2, like:
- strafejumps (2 types)
- enemy crosshair (great when you disable teamicons)
- radarhud (allows you to see the direction of gametype-items, but only when they aren't carried by a player)
- pickup dropped weapons for extra ammo or extra guns (can have an effect on backpack-behaviour as well)
- dead players can drop small medikits (can have an effect on backpack-behaviour as well)
- infrared scopes for MSG90A1 and/or SIG551
- use of multible weaponfiles (but one at a time)
- and a lot more!
* some other useful options:
- bad word filer
- alert messages that give info on gametime, roundtime and the number of players in your team
- roundbased gametypes now can swap teams every xxx rounds (useful to balance maps)
- most gametypes have their own cvars that affect the way the gametype is played
- compass (clientsided)
- and a lot more (by now you should be tired reading this ;))!
Want to make the game more realistic? Or faster? Or a combination of both? It is all possible...
Have fun playing our great mod!
We have released a full version of our SoF2 Multiplayer-modification: Goldrush 2.2
This release contains all necessary files to play on Goldrush 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2 servers, but it is not compatible with the old Goldrush 1.x servers!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
ADMINS/REFEREES: * new adm/ref command: autobalance This will disable (0) or enable (1) the autobalance of teams... needs a map_restart or a new map to...
Goldrush is a multiplayer mod for Soldier of Fortune 2. Goldrush 2.1 is an update for Goldrush 2.0! To play Goldrush 2.1 you need to have these 2 files...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Adds new weapons into mp (OICW, GL-OICW, AK47, MSG90A1SD, MDN-11, L2A2...),there a lot of new stuff in progress for later versions (current v1.8 1.4.03...
Half-Life: Decay is an add-on included in the PlayStation 2 port of the first-person shooter computer game Half-Life, developed by Gearbox Software and...
just publishing Halo Custom Edition is a stand alone version of Halo PC, supporting only multiplayer mode. Free to download if you already purchased Halo...
Painkeep v3 - Blast your opponents with 3 times the Pain. Deathmatch mod - make other players "die." Disclaimer - this is a free product with no warranty...
Bid For Power is a total conversion for Quake III that plays nothing like the original game. Players take control of Ki-powered superheros and battle...
"JWM" is a multiplayer weapons modification for Soldier Of Fortune 2: Double Helix It means: "Joel's Weapons Modification" I made it for LAN gaming &...
Counter-Strike is a modification (MOD) to the excellent game, Half-Life. It modifies the multiplayer aspects of Half-Life to bring to it a more team-oriented...
This mod aims to recreate the very popular fighting game Mortal Kombat on the Gold Source Engine.
Battlefront: Halation The new up-coming mod for Star Wars Battlefront II! This mod will combine the beautiful environment and detailed models of Halo...
* Tweaked weapon damage and ranges * Retextured some weapons to more realistic look * Some funny stuff to set the mood and more coming soon... Feel free...
SOF2MP: BARD is short for “Soldier Of Fortune 2 Multiplayer: Bots And Realistic Damage. The original aim of SOF2MP: BARD was to add an integrated realistic...
The Indochina Vietnam conflict 1946-1973. No other military conflict is comparable to those dramatic years of the 20th century. Most rumors spread about...
No mods were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the mod list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.