The basic ideas of mod - quick, varied, heavily microed and easily understandable gameplay.
All races are rebalanced, a new system of penetration for all weapons (also abilities) are created, some bugs of original game are fixed.
There is NO new models in this mod, it uses free-access models and textures.
Mod is 100% ready, numbers in title (e.g. 0.03) means only version of mod (fisrt version was 0.01)
- jONES1979 for great assistance
- FOK/POK mod teams for their work (models, FX, textures, icons)
- Radulykan, CornCobMan, mdcertainty, Tyre for textures of Dark Eldar
- Diviator and Hangar-8 for textures of Sisters of Battle
- Reaper R66 for fix for Dark Eldar and Sisters of Battle (footfall)
- thudo and voice actors for voices of units
- Guyz from warforge.ru forums for help with balancing
Also see VODs about my mod on my Youtube channel.
Highest Rated (5 agree) 10/10
- Ultrafast gameplay on steroids. - 100% unit's stats, DPS and enconomy carefully rebalanced. - 100% ready for cybersport and friendly LAN challenges. - No titans. --------------------------------------- Where FOK is overloaded with redundant things, like 30 types of armour, other carefully transferred tabletop shit, this mod suggest simplified, but predictable model of game mechanics. Where FOK full of restrictions like the inability to reinforce squads in action, + ultra-slow economic model, this…
Mar 24 2013 by jONES1979
Lowest Rated (4 agree) 5/10
Good mod. 7/10 Immersion/gameplay 10/10 balance 9/10 AI 7/10 Tactics 9/10 graphics and new units Worth the download? 4/10 1/10 for rating my hard work a 1. At the start of DOW: Extermination mod, I really did not catch anything new. I was Necron, nothing new was done besides little stuff here and there and some fancy new fx and research in places. Second game however, that was very good! I played Space Marines. New stuff was implemented. New upgrades, new units, all very good. The balance and AI…
Aug 30 2013 by Lord_Cylarne