Version 0.50 Features:
- more than 100 (one hundred) handweapons used in the Vietnam War, all with realistic and unique behavior;
- all vehicles armament and loadout reviewed to match the real configurations;
- more than 30 new custom maps (most with singleplayer support);
- 8 new factions: ANZAC (Australian and New Zealander), SAS (ANZAC Special Forces), Khmer Rouge/Laotian Guerrilla, Chinese, French, Viet Minh, Navy Seals and MACVSOG;
- support for playing with "Eve of Destruction" and the official "BFV WWII Mod";
- Counter-Strike style gamemode;
- all kits reformulated valuing gameplay and historical accuracy;
- and much more!
Some screenshots:Here is the complete changelist:
version 0.50 (January 2009)
- Fixed Colt Commando muzzle flash (used the standard M16 'birdcage' effect, now a more appropriate one).
- Increased rifle grenade and grenade launcher velocity.
- Added an 'easter-egg'.
- Added new sounds for some silenced weapons.
- Balanced some kits adding grenades (Anti-Tank, Anti-Air and Flamethrower kits).
- Increased the damage of all bolt action rifles. It blows the realism, I know, but now these rifles will be useful.
- Added new texture for the french M35 truck, by SomuaS35vsPanzerII (tuturbocquier AT hotmail.fr).
- Added A-7 Corsair II with 18x Mk.82 bombs.
- Fixed the jet engine exhaust effect not showing on a plane at full health.
- Added the japanese Type 97 Chi-Ha tank for the Viet Minh. Model and code from BFV_WW2Mod mod, new texture by Odanan.
- Tweaked handling of MiG-17 and A-7 Corsair - MiG-17 has a slower roll rate but better turn, Corsair no longer flies like a UFO.
- Added the M8 Greyhound combat car for the french in the First Indochina War. Model, texture and code by Dice (from SWoWW2 expansion).
- AI-controlled tanks engage infantry with the machine gun rather than cannon.
- AI will now be more aggressive with automatic weapons, and will use binoculars to request artillery on tanks.
- Improved AI behaviour drastically - no more falling through bridges or [killed] messages all the time.
- Stopped the American AI trying to destroy their own tent mobile spawnpoint.
- AI attacks mobile spawns once more.
- Fixed AI bug that caused CTD in Drop Zone Natasha (by removing the "only grenades" kit).
- Changed the order of the maps in the maplist - BFVA ones are now on top, standard BFV ones below that. Any custom maps that are not part of BFVA/BFV will be below everything else.
- Added terrain shadows and adjusted spawnpoints on BFV Air.
- Added co-op support for the BFV_Dust, by RussianComrade.
- Updated ambient sounds on Defending the Port (rain and thunder).
- Updated lexiconAll.dat with new map names and added some control point names.
- New map added: Operation Eagle Pull, by RedSand. MACVSOG needs to hold their base from a massive Khmer Rouge assault until their evacuation choppers are ready.
- New map added: Assault on Phou Sang, by SecretCommando. Co-op support by RussianComrade.
- New map added: Phou Sang Evening, by SecretCommando. Co-op support by RussianComrade.
- New map added: Hunter and Hunted, by RussianComrade. Counter Strike style map. US Army must defend a disabled Patton tank from the attacking Vietcong.
- New map added: Park: The Storm, by RussianComrade.
- New map added: Breakout, by SecretCommando, RussianComrade and Toucinator.
- New map added: Hue Alleyways, by RussianComrade and Toucinator.
- New map added: Hue North, by RussianComrade and Toucinator.
- New map added: The Bridge, by RussianComrade.
- New map added: Defending the Port II, by Toucinator. Co-op support by RussianComrade.
- New map added: French Route, by RussianComrade.
- New map added: BFVA Islands, by RussianComrade.
- New map added: Tarawa Atoll, by Toucinator. WW2 map. Co-op support by RussianComrade.
- New map added: Guadalcanal, by AB=EDO. WW2 map.
- Added hud art and new texture/body for the Khmer Rouge, by Odanan/Dice.
- Fixed the VC head showing a hat with different color at long distance.
The new version for BFV Arsenal is almost ready to release!
What's cooking for the next version of BFV Arsenal in the maps department.
Version 0.40 was upload here in Mod DB and it has many new features.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Skin of the French M35 cargo(6th Parachutist Bataillon), i added french cocards and the emblem of he 6th. Skin for BFV_Arsenal Don't forget to save your...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.