Finally. 1.3 is OUT! Instructions, Changelogs, Notes: It's all included in the file. Check the description for an alternate download link and list of...
Just wanted to add this little mod so I have something more to show about myself.
List of things I did (First version changes only):
- Corrected magazine size
- Changed Shoot-Dodge movement
- Added quite a few new aliases / console commands
- Changed Health and BulletTime HUD icons
- Max is now more of a serious guy
- Higher jump when shoot-dodging
- Slower shoot-dodging
- Faster beretta shooting
- Faster M4 shooting
- Faster Desert Eagle shooting
- No Slow Mo Multiplier for Pump Shotgun
- Tip sound removed
- Evasive roll sound now better timed with the animation
- Time freezes for a moment (TRW Style)
- Death Music was changed
- Lasts for 20 seconds when full
- Regenerates within two/three minutes, instead of non-regenerating
- Less Shoot-Dodge penalty
- Heartbeats are now 3 seconds from one another (dramatic effect)
- It is slower and has a blend time of one second
- White flash
And I think that's all.
Try it, and tell me what you think.
PS: The mod is called Ammo because originally, it was a personal mod where I was only going to modify the magazine size, but I let myself go and started adding bigger changes.
After a while of developing Ammo, I think it has reached it's final version.
I'm really satisfied with the final result, it is everything I wanted it to be. It was also the reviews and comments that kept me going, making me want to go for more. It may sound like something generic, like something everyone would say, but now I know why they do. Thank you all for your support, even if we're talking of something as small as this.
After a while of considering, I thought of making a version of Ammo for Max Payne 2, naming it Ammo².
Since Max Payne 2 is more flexible in a lot of areas, this mod could go further than it's predecessor, adding some more interesting and cool features. I will also try to recreate as many original features as possible (Lay Prone will be one of them). I'll start after a while of break from studying and as soon as I have enough time and will.
See you, and thanks again.