Finally. 1.3 is OUT! Instructions, Changelogs, Notes: It's all included in the file. Check the description for an alternate download link and list of...
Just wanted to add this little mod so I have something more to show about myself.
List of things I did (First version changes only):
- Corrected magazine size
- Changed Shoot-Dodge movement
- Added quite a few new aliases / console commands
- Changed Health and BulletTime HUD icons
- Max is now more of a serious guy
- Higher jump when shoot-dodging
- Slower shoot-dodging
- Faster beretta shooting
- Faster M4 shooting
- Faster Desert Eagle shooting
- No Slow Mo Multiplier for Pump Shotgun
- Tip sound removed
- Evasive roll sound now better timed with the animation
- Time freezes for a moment (TRW Style)
- Death Music was changed
- Lasts for 20 seconds when full
- Regenerates within two/three minutes, instead of non-regenerating
- Less Shoot-Dodge penalty
- Heartbeats are now 3 seconds from one another (dramatic effect)
- It is slower and has a blend time of one second
- White flash
And I think that's all.
Try it, and tell me what you think.
PS: The mod is called Ammo because originally, it was a personal mod where I was only going to modify the magazine size, but I let myself go and started adding bigger changes.
Guess what - the wait is *almost* over. I'm getting a new PC soon!
Sorry if I seem a little too hyped, but Jesus Christ, you don't even know how much I've been expecting this moment. It's been all a fuss between getting my old one fixed (didn't happen), and finding time to get a new one because of the little free time I had.
It was this constant battle between "I could go find something out today", "Oh wait, I have to do this", and "I don't feel like doing anything today".
I'm a little less busy now, so expect this all to be done soon. I'll edit this post when I get my PC.