'Ammo' will add some tweaks and modifications to your Max Payne, making noticeable changes while still trying to keep the original game. Hope you have fun with it!
This new version corrects a few old, annoying issues, as well as adds a bunch of new features. Details / Mediafire download below.
Okay, so here are the things I did today (No, I haven't been working on this lately):
- Fixed the ridiculously high jump when shoot-dodging
- Tweaked time controls when shoot-dodging
- Made a weapon discarding system: Max will now drop his weapon when running out of ammo
- Removed texts in Spanish (sorry about that)
- Corrected distance when rolling forward-right and forward-left (Note: haven't replaced the anims yet, so it can and will look really ugly)
- Corrected the Ingram dual's muzzleflash: no more floating muzzleflashes for the left gun
- Removed shootdodge animations, now using the old ones
- Tweaked the bullettime regeneration time
- Incredibly heightened decal and projectile limits: more bullet casings, holes, magazines, blood stains and stuff per room and per object
- Added a level selector, written by Maddieman
- Corrected time-freeze on death animations
- Tweaked the sniper cam a little
- Made the sniper bullet always visible (considering you are in sniper mode and bullettime)
- Moved the sniper overlay so the bullet comes out straight, instead of coming from the left
- Being hurt will disable max from jumping when shoot-dodging
- Being hurt will also give you less BT when shootdodging
- Young Max now also has a serious face
- Player can't be hurt while shootdodging (this is to avoid an animation replay if you get shot and are consecuently set in the wounded state while shootdodging)
And I think that's all.
In case you get this:
"The file you have selected (Ammo_v1.2_for_Max_Payne.rar) is not available via any mirrors. Please check back shortly as our servers update every 5 minutes."
Download here: Mediafire.com