This member has provided no bio about themself...
Maybe make the banner like a flat hologram? Will look sweet.
Nah, vanilla looks like a desolated camp site, not like a village or a port town at least.
I have to check my gun garden.
AK wielded as a pistol looks too weired. Idk, but I think it's better to change it to rifle grip
Also guys, I just opened my Zippo, and when opened the spring thing almost touches the cap, so you could change that a bit.
DHARMA Initiative? That's cool...
"Great comment spree"
Soooo, maps with 3 sides? XD
That's not a tanto...
As for the cops. You can add a expandable batons to cop walkers.
Pros: they take less space in inventory and are lightweight
Cons: they are rare
Ok, some question about the national guard (Have read some comments, haven't seen any of them).
So, imagine they turned out to be aggressive. So, the players shoot them dead. And my question is, if shot in the chest (no brain damage) will they rise in a few seconds (like in "the walking dead" where everybody is infected in a way), or just lay dead becoming food for the horde (and maybe joining their ranks later).
Also, are you planning to add a chance that the zeds overwhelm the Nat. guard unit and you won't have the chance to meet with them or become the witness of the epic feast XD.
And 1 last question, will the dead guardsmen drop ammo and supplies or you'll look how the balance of the game turns out.
Ok, just 1 more idea. Add infected Nat.Guard units and cops (maybe even some SWAT teams, cause they had to be like the 1st guys to face the horde, before the nat. guard). And make them drop some ammo sometimes
There is still work to be done and things to be improved, but I've been playing it through the year with my friend , and all we can say- you deserve a MOTY for the work, that's for sure
This... is... amazing!
USN! USN! USN!
Judging by their appearance I think these are adventurers that died in the tomb and then resurrected to walk the earth again)
That's the point of radiators. They make "heat walls" near windows. Just like heat cannons above the doors.
Yeah, the drill could be thicker. And a few scales on the back would do better
I hope I am wrong and the command bridge is the tall tower, not thar sloppy F1 style thing...
Is there any online playing? Can't see a populated server(((
+if you now have a Remington/Mossberg dilemma, maybe add a Beretta/Glock one? lol
5) I think that shots in the body can't kill a zombie, but still they should have some effect. Like if he catches 3 9mm bullets in 2 seconds, or a shotgun round in the chest he's like shoved and has to take a few steps back. Cause I had some moments when I am surrounded by a crowd and I cant afford to take a proper aim. So I'd better waist some ammo by spaying and not killing them, but having a chance to escape. MP5 will be the choice for "crowd controll".
6) Shove (and the one mentioned above) Maybe make it so, that, let's say there's a 25% chance that the zed will fall down and will not be able to get up for a few seconds (He's like harmless at this moment). So you can run away or crouch and smack him in the head.
7) A police riot shield. You can't carry a weapon in the hand, but let's say can block (without any harm for you) 1-2 zombies so as your teammates are able to take them down. ( If there are too many zeds you are like shoved yourself)
8) Give MP5 an under barrel flashlight. Will compensate for the insane rate of fire and make it unique in a way+ maybe make it look overall more... tactical (like rails and custom stock). It's more like the type of a gun spec ops would be carrying arpund.
9) New character models. What about some emergency guys? A police officer or a firefighter, ambulance driver, national guard guys. It seems that this type of guys should be in the heart of battle, cause we've already got a random guy, an old hunter, a truck driver (looks like one for me) and a disco star (lol).
That's all what I wanted to say. Keep up the great work and good luck.
Well, guys, I should say that your mod is really great. It has potential. The level of details is amazing. But still there are some things that need improvement.
1) The hitboxes. They are MUCH MUCH better then the ones in the first release, but still need some polishing.
2) The spawning system. You've said that you were working on it, and there are some ideas I would like to tell you. I've read a suggestion to spawn all zombies at once at the beginning. Sounds good, but it will be hard to catch balance. Whether you give the player enough ammo to shoot them all down (not thrilling), or leave him with melee in the end (too difficult?) I think that the best way is to spawn some zeds at the level start (it is possible to balance the exact numbers) across the map, and have the other walkers crawl from, let's say a hole in the barricade, or a side street witch the player can't enter (or can, but= suicide). So it's possible to kill enough dead to secure the street for some time, but still impossible to kill them all+ it will make sense to barricade the doors behind you so as to win some time.
^ this will help to get rid of the things when you clear a room, go to the corridor and when you return a few seconds later you meet a bunch of walkers, that appeared out of nowhere+ it will give the players a chance to exchange ammo etc in a safer place.
3) Med packs maybe? So as not to heal infection, but, stop bleeding maybe?
4) You've said you've changed it, but balance melee (and shotguns accuracy). Like a sledgehammer or a fire axe should ALWAYS kill if they hit the head. Crowbars, bats and pipes. C'mon, they sould crack the rotten sculls if not with one, but with 2 succesful hits for sure. (btw like the idea of a flashlight with a one-handed weapon)
Maybe the criticism is Ok, but still it has enough details and textures. C'mon have you played the game? It's looking descent enough. So what, you will just stand there in a crowd of infected and compare every screw with the real-life one?
Little birds not in service? But where have you found the info? Google doesn't tell a thing and wiki says they are still in service.
Carma for both
CongratZ! Keep the good work)
Looks good...but Cuban suicide bombers? C'mon, better make them smoke troopers with poisonous cigars)))
Yeah. They should be smooth.
Cause the game really has a great potential to be an ideal secret-lab-clean-up-mission. With all the modern tactics and gear...