This member has provided no bio about themself...
Thanks for your answers! :D
But.. but my suggestions?..
did I say so? :p
I like Black Uruks of the mountains but I think Gundabad orcs would add more diversity than Black Uruks with a shield.
Excellent submod, it's becoming perfect!
Btw, some unit suggestions :
- Gundabad guard replaced by Gundabad orcs like these ones : Lotr.wikia.com
- Variag Nobles with an armour from a mixed mongol/japanese culture and not "just" Samurais
- Avari Guard upgraded with its own armour, not the same armour as the Clan Guard for more diversity
Also is the Tharbad Royal Guard supposed to have a soldier of Dol Amroth as a standard bearer?
Thx, I hope everything will be fine. Happy new year!
for the repack, why are there .bin and .exe versions of v0.99.03? should I run both?
Btw the pictures showed on your website for this version are beautiful
hi, is the file "v0.99.61.exe" the full version?
Will you post a download file in moddb for v 0.99.6 or at least an installation guide? I don't care if it is in russian and I don't know much this language. Btw excellent news :)
Will it have its own animation?
Je viens de tomber par hasard sur cette page.. Mais c'est juste INCROYABLE ce que vous avez fait!!! C'est vraiment énorme, je veux dire.. au départ je me suis dit, ah un ptit mod avec quelques modèles de stars wars, alors qu'en réalité j'ai l'impression que vous avez l'intention d'ajouter toutes les unités possibles de l'univers des 6 films.. et les décors!! C'est fou et magnifique! Bravo! Du coup je sens que je vais devoir acheter le jeu :p
thanks, it works ^^
I don't think I need it, it is just a white page then a
panel appears, saying that the page does not respond
not even 6?! :O
Is it normal that I don't have access to your website W40k-bloodline.com?
Ok, thanks for your answer and excellent mod by the way!
Concerning the 2nd update, do you also plan to add more custom siege equipments and better animations for some units, like the nurgle beast or the doom flayer?
I can not play your mod for this moment but with your pictures and videos, I so much want to play it.. :O
Also, do you plan to add the Thousand Sons as a separate faction?
Here it is my opinion..and I will try to be constructive. This mod has a lot of potential with many very nice looking units (khorne terminators, blood cultists, khorne dreadnought by example), but it feels unfinished.. I will not comment about gameplay as I haven't played much for the moment.
- blood cultists : not enough angry, evil
- khornate lord : too loud
- when troops are attacked the announcement is also too loud
- teeth of khorne and terminators : seems like they mutter
*unit models :
- possessed tank : awesome, crazy model, but feels more like a robotic deamon than a possessed tank. This model would fit better : Spikeybits.com
- doomblaster : doesn't feel "khornish" enough, adding skulls would be better : S877.photobucket.com
*building models :
- the overall has a feel of chaos undivided, not khorne, there should be blood fountains, blood falls, and skulls, skulls everywhere, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!!.. hum.. sorry..
So.. yeah, hope it helps!
Nope, this chain has definitely been broken.
Some errors found : for the Eldars the Striking Scorpion uses Howling Banshees sound and "Biel-Tan" has been misspelled when you have to choose between the different craftworlds. For the Lost and Damned, the Enforcer uses the wrong voice, saying something like "The Emperor protects".. and the Basilisk has no animation and sound.
Excellent mod which i just recently discovered!
@GrOrc: will you make a chaos version warhound titan? the Dark Mechanicums building doesn't look either corrupted.
There is a problem with the Barracuda (Tau) : missiles are fired over the Barracuda and not directly from it.
Hi, i just wanted to ask you if you were planning or even thinking about some battles of the battle of France (1940), by example the battle of Hannut, the battle of Stonne, the battle of Amiens, the battle of Dunkirk.
It would be nice to release it in 2 days ^^