This member has provided no bio about themself...
Try again with the latest dev build of ECwolf: Devbuilds.drdteam.org
The author likes using features not supported on the stable build.
1. I was very damaged, didn't knew it influenced on the aim with the mod (for reference, I'm playing on realistic).
2. Huh, I see, I had just one Nuke Virus but it's only useful to access higher level hacking, and I had hacking on "Advanced" already, so that's probably just me not understanding how the item works, sorry.
I will, but I don't think I know anyone for now. By the way, I did a clean install and encountered a few bugs:
- The ranged weapons crosshair (which indicates precision) many times won't move closer to the center, even when I'm standing still and crouched;
- The virus softwares are not being detected when hacking (there's no button to use them on the "ice breaker", though I have one of them on my inventory);
- When changing the resolution the menu gets out of place, though restarting the game fixes the issue.
I wish I could animate. Good animations makes a hell of a difference even in low poly models, and wonky animations are the main reasons HD models in old games don't look very good, even if the model itself is fine (Duke 3D HRP for example).
How do I disable the annoying weapon resseting?
Which line in which file inside dukehard.dat?
I think I actually remember that area. The concept art is excellent.
What can I say? Keep up the good work. =)
Forgot about this mod. I'm happy to know that it's still alive.
And it can be deactivated by the way.
Disagree about the model, the size looks fine imo.
What's that? beta screenshot?
what's the mod? O__O
Because was made by one of the Minecraft developers? (in only 48 hours)
*cough* But these ideas were taken from Terraria... *cough*
Mojang needs to add much more content, they are in a very slow pace with updates.
PS: Also, for a building-focused game, Minecraft has too few variety of blocks (bricks, for example).
It just looks like a charged high-tech military helmet used by highly trained soldiers in secret military operations to cover government sh1t and portal disaster stuff.
There's only one kind of assassin in Half-Life.
Opposing Force had more, Half-Life no.
Nossa, fui ver seu perfil só por curiosidade e vejo que tu ainda é um "brazuca" hehe.
Parabéns, você está fazendo o que a valve deveria ter feito antes de lançar o jogo, ou seja, dar um sentido à troca de engines (nunca entendi por que eles não melhoraram nada no jogo com o potencial da Source nas mãos). Além do mais, já cansei de esperar pela mod Black Mesa, espero que não aconteça o mesmo com a sua. ;-)
Pretty good animations! Also, the way the hands swing in first person when you look around remind me of Source engine animations (which is a good thing).
There's only one problem now: the leaves F*CKING DISAPPEAR if they're not adjacent to a tree... WTF? Really useful!
Good to see some news, even if it say little about the progress.
Is there a way to connect LC and VC to San Andreas?
Something like This ( Media.moddb.com ) would be awesome!
Hope the next GTA will be as good as Vice City was in it's time. (and win this 9.5 score) x-)
Isn't the muzzleflash too big?
nice screen anyway.
Yeah, I just love tanks! I was missing it in TS.
I love the new details and places to explore!
You are making a great job! =D
Good idea, and more places to explorate!
"Can you see that? Yep, you can go up there.."
Sure, Fast Run augmentation helps a lot xD