Allied General a CNC modder who joined CNC Guild on May 2th 2003 which became part of the unified Revora Creative Community.
Looks like it would topple under its own weight
Blogcdn.com would be more logical
Cool stuff commander :)
Looks a bit out of place. The original Scrin ship from TS is Nod reverse engineered from Tacitus like Banshee - Cnc.wikia.com
"Counterpart" would be Screecher.
There not his ingames, there the previews azri originally did
Late reply but happy new year
1. Yes ingame it comes out of war factory
2. Stays static in location but bobs up and down. Circling logic not in ra2 at present - at least reliable methods
3. All experimental units have high durability but can be defeated if not supported by other units.
Interesting feedback. When Japan invaded China in WW2 it pretty much had superiority in technology and weapons, etc.
However in AGSA interpretation of RA1 the invasion of China failed miserably when landing on a country fortified with soviet equipment (It would be like WW2 Japan invading Russia with T-34 and IS tanks waiting for them) so massacres such as Nanking etc would have not occurred.
Think of it like how Italy pretty much failed in its conquest ambitions during WW2. Also USA was a lot more aggressive in this timeline.
A lot of internal conflict still exists in PRA empire, mostly a feudal, tribal type system but when faced with extreme adversity the groups have banded together.
With a united Europe and much of Russia conquered alongside cybernetic creations from middle east and constant time quakes and what not disasters its a necessary means of survival.
In terms of PRA identity - the idea of nationalism has sort of faded away. Most people are struggling to survive and live in underground complexes (hence the breathing equipment featured in PRA infantry)
In comparison the ESDF are fiercely nationalist, even to the point of ironically being fascist.
Most of the imperial mindset and culture is in regards to comradeship, honour and other such noble aspects which are enshrined in idealised Hollywood scenarios I suppose and books.
Japan lore now on Moddb.com
India lore now on Moddb.com
You have done much to lead the Brotherhood tons of this final victory. The choice, my friend, is yours - Kane
Possible update to agbunker website in coming weeks ...
All the good artwork is from Moddb.com
All the good imagery is from Moddb.com
Related to the story due to harsh climate and events from the dead zone (mentioned under features)
Also masks are more palette friendly when converting to game format :p
Have been busy with full time job from 0930 - 1800 and playing LoL / PS3.
Still have plenty of map filtering to perform for AGSA which is rather tedious but it will be worth it in the end.
Currently playing LoL
Added some information on China for AGSA
Added some lore regarding China in Moddb.com
Added some lore regarding United Kingdom in Moddb.com
Hungary would be part of ESDF forces supplying either manpower or resources.
3 main factions in AGSA:
ESDF (European Self Defence Force) - Europe + Russia
PRA (People's Republic Of Asia) - Asia
Paradigm - Middle East + Africa
Current sphere of influence here -
First I would like to thank you for your informative comment, I do appreciate posters with a knowledge of military weapons, etc so your contribution is appreciated.
Although I have said Red Alert has the power of 1 million atomic bombs from RA1 I did not say the weapon is actually "nuclear" in nature.
As you know in real life we measure the yield of a nuclear weapon in comparison to tonnes of TNT.
In AGSA timeline the destructive firepower of weapons is measured by tactical nuclear bombs deployed in last Great War (RA1)
This rapid increase in technological is due to several factors -
1. RA1 - 1950's time period with Apache longbows, GPS satellites, directed electrical weapons, invulnerability and time travel devices.
2. Much of the world in AGSA is a wasteland - USA is a dead zone which is explained in this article - Moddb.com and much of the Middle East/Africa in ruins from internal conflicts or nuclear exchanges involving RA1 demolition trucks, etc.
3. The 3 main superpowers are in 30+ years of ongoing war of attrition leading to a strong emphasis on deploying new and effective weapon systems.
4. Out of place artefacts from different times, dimensions and what not have great sped up weapon development - imagine if WW2 allies had been given the theory, blueprints and ability to deploy a Minuteman-3 in 1940's for example.
Well back to Red Alert superweapon. In terms of technology a Minuteman-3 would be a V1 flying bomb in AGSA reality. Red Alert is more like a very advanced fuel air bomb missile which uses nuclear material as a catalyst.
Finally as The_Freedom_Fighter mentioned some elements of reality were sacrificed for rule of cool but their is logic behind the madness.
Apologies added a . by mistake.
Added some lore regarding Germany in AGSA at Moddb.com
Military shop in UK