Of the games we’ve looked at this year, Project Temporality is among the finest examples of unique gameplay and clever design that we’ve seen thus far.”
87/100 – Gamecrastrinate
8/10 – Se.ign.com
“Puzzles stay challenging and never grow old—which is particularly impressive given how much time you spend in some puzzles, unlocking and then rewinding new sections with your clones”
9/10 – Game Zone
Experience the mind bending power of single player cooperation.
Project Temporality is a third person action/puzzle game built around the concept of allowing the player to play with time. Thanks to our proprietary engine Sparta 3D we make the fourth dimension as available as the other three. Just as with a VCR you can rewind time or fast-forward through it seamlessly.
Combining this and our time line concept you will solve mind-bending puzzles, by giving yourself a helping hand. Any time you need a friend, you can be that friend. Create a new timeline at any time/any place there are no restrictions. This game is all about giving you full freedom in four dimensions.
Solve puzzles involving lasers, mirrors, force fields, trap doors, platforms, keys etc. Exploit time to do the impossible. Explore the world and see into the mind of its people. We hope that you will enjoy the result of our years of evenings and weekends.
Contains 6-14 hours of gameplay.
It has been a while, not because we haven't been doing things. Rather we have been doing to much, between releasing Project Temporality and handling patches and updates on it while working on Dead Strains (More will be announced soon) there haven't really been much time over for anything else.
But things are progressing well and we have recently released our Big 1.02 patch which fixes almost every known issue in Project Temporality while also adding in a ton of new functionality.
Full Controller support
- The game automatically switches to controller friendly UI/Texts/Tutorials if a controller is connected.
- The game changes default camera behavior to a player following camera if a controller is connected and used (so mouse input wont be affected)
- Controller input has been tweaked to make it less sensitive as default and around the y Axis
- All menus can now be navigated with a controller
- When the player collides with an object he will no longer get stuck but instead neatly slide against it creating a much smoother game-play.
- Spinning lights for motion detectors now match motion detection area better.
- The game now allocates much less memory on the fly which will lead to less garbage collection which will result in a smoother game-play experience on lower CPU's.
We also fixed all those cases where the player got stuck inside an object or fell through the floors, most of those were simply last minute mishaps.
We are hoping to go live with a 1.03 patch in a few weeks which will among other things have an Ultra Low option greatly improving performance on slower hardware.
Except for patch info we also have great information for everyone who purchased a Desura key for Project Temporality, while we have tried to contact everyone and send them a key in person we have now talked with Desura and set it up so that every Desura owner will receive their very own steam key when they purchases the game there.
Latest tweets from @defrostgames
Jul 19 2014, 12:03pm
Working on a launcher to detect all the redists steam fails to install. But what if the launcher needs redists ? Not to happy about VS10..
Jul 18 2014, 2:55pm
Jul 18 2014, 8:40am
Jul 10 2014, 6:58am
@truepcgaming I can understand not having in the press release, But surely everyone has a nice link on their webpage ?
Jul 3 2014, 2:58am
Jul 3 2014, 2:17am
Jul 1 2014, 2:32am
Jun 27 2014, 4:42pm